Tracker x Sweetie | Troubled Jungle Love

(scene opens to Mason's home where Tundra, Snowball, and Snowflake have join the rest of their family for a spa treatment)

Tundra: (getting a back massage) Girls, you were right! Mason's daughter Spa is a miracle worker on my spine!

Spa: (giggles) No problem Tundra! I have to admit you and your twin daughters are so adorable!

Tundra: Aww, thank you Spa! We're happy Mason let us in on his secret! I kinda wish we knew about his home sooner but to be honest leading those cyclopes showed me a lot about being a leader but now I'm retiring to be a mom to my little girls!

Melody: (giggles) Just like the rest of us former genie pup leaders!

All the genie pups: (laughs)

Mason: (enters the room) I'm happy that you and your pups could come back with us, Tundra!

Tundra: (smiles)

Snowball and Snowflake: (getting massages) These other spa workers are doing wonders for our bodies!

Sound: (footsteps)

Male voice: (confused) Boss, where do you want me to go again?

(Krankenstein enters the spa)

Tundra: (surprised) My word, what is that!?

Krankenstein: (waves) Oh hello, nice genie puppy!

Melody: No worries Tundra, Mason lets tons of bad guys hang around his multiverse plus they're very loyal to him but there are a handful of rogues and prisoners who are locked up!

Tundra: (calmer) So who's this?

Krankenstein: Me Krankenstein, nice to meet you and your family! Mason hired me to help cause trouble and spice things up!

Tundra: (confused looks at Mason) Um?

Mason: I'm writing the story we're in and thought a bad guy from another world might spice things up!

Tundra: Um?

Venus: You have nothing to worry about Tundra unless the bad guys are rouge, they just try to look like they're dangerous while keeping damage levels to a minimum!

Krankenstein: Yeah! So where do I go, again?

Mason: To the jungle my friend, and please don't say anything about me sending you!

Krankenstein: (nods) On it! (walks off)

Tundra: What's happening in the jungle?

Mason: Would you like to come with me to see?

Tundra: Sure! But after this spa treatment!

Venus: I could use a little action so I'm coming with!

Melody: Wildfire and I will watch our daughters!

Wildfire: (asleep) (snores)

Melody: (giggles) I'll watch our pups while Wildfire resumes her nap!

Tundra: Thank you sis, for kindly watching my bundles of joy!

Melody: (smiles) Our family sticks together, plus after Savvy did that blood test it's true all nine of us are family despite you being from a different timeline!

Tundra: (smiles at her eldest sister)

(scene changes to the jungle where the princess and Sweetie have joined the Paw Patrol)

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm so excited to see the jungle, how about you Sweetie?

Sweetie: Whatever!

Princess of Barkingburg: (giggles) Looks like someone is secretly eager to see Tracker again!