Chase x Skye | Trouble with a Treasure Chest

(scene opens to the Lookout where Skye is sleeping in her pup house before a sentient pink vapor approaches before being inhaled by the pup)

Skye: (coughs)

(ripple effect before entering Skye's dream where she is on a swing being pushed by Chase)

Skye: (giggles) This is so much fun!

Chase: It sure is my lovely cockapoo! (stops the swing before kissing her)

Skye: (giggles) Aww, that's so sweet of you! (concernedly looks around)

Chase: (concerned) Is something wrong my love?

Skye: I'm okay, it's just, a friend of mine is coming for something important!

Chase: Pardon me my love, but what important event is coming?

Skye: (giggles) Our big wedding, silly!

Chase: Oh right, our wedding I forgot! (eyes widen) Our wedding! (faints)

Skye: (giggles) I kinda expected that from you my love!

Mirage's voice: Me too! (magically materializes in the dream world)

Mirage: Hi Skye!

Skye: (runs over hugging Mirage) Thank you so much for doing this Mirage!

Mirage: No problem! I'm ready to help prepare your wedding!

(scene changes to City Hall where Chase is in a tuxedo while Skye is wearing a pink wedding dress)

Ryder: (tearful) It's so sweet that both of them are getting married!

Rubble: (tearful) I said I wouldn't cry but... (cries) ...this is the sweetest thing I've seen in my life!

Rocky and Zuma: (tearful) Us too!

Everest: It's also a big day for Marshall, Coral, and myself with our jobs at the wedding!

Marshall: But not as big as the one Mirage is doing for our dear friends!

Coral: I was kinda sad that Skye picked Everest over me but I'm also delighted to be part of this wedding too!

Skye: (walks over) I know all of you will help make this day special for sure! (to Coral) And Coral it was nothing personal but Everest and I have a strong bond just like you and me!

(scene changes to later with Chase and Skye side by side by the alter)

Mirage: Chase, do you take Skye as your dearly beloved wife?

Chase: (smiles) I do!

Mirage: And Skye, do you take Chase as your dearly beloved husband?

Skye: (smiles) I do!

Mirage: And no you may kiss!

(Skye and Chase kiss in front of everyone)

Everyone: (tearful) Aww!

Skye: (looks at Mirage and winks)

(Mirage leaps up grabbing a slide to switch to the next scene where Skye and Chase have matured with pups of their own)

Skye: Aww, this is so sweet!

Chase: (happily) Yep! Just like our dearly beloved puppies!

(a pair of familiar green eyes appear before Hex materializes in the dream world)

Hex: (guiltily) Nothing personal, Skye but Chase asked me to wake you up from your magical slumber!

Mirage's voice: Sister! What are you doing in the dream world?