Marshall x Skye | Pair of Royal Knights

(scene opens to Barkingburg where the princess welcomes the Paw Patrol which includes Everest and Liberty)

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm so delighted to see all of you again, and it's an honor to meet you Liberty!

Liberty: It's great to meet you, your majesty!

Everest: Thanks again for inviting us, princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: I'm happy you all could come, plus I've asked Mason to go on a quest to bring back Excalibark!

Pups except Everest and Liberty: Excalibark!

Everest and Liberty: What's Excalibark?

Princess of Barkingburg: I'd be happy to tell you both! (tells them the story behind Excalibark and whoever pulls it out would be Royal Knight)

Everest and Liberty: (amazed) Wow! That's so cool!

Mirage: (walks over with Melody) Princes, are you sure Mason can find Excalibark?

Princess of Barkingburg: (shrugs) It was just a friendly request, to be honest I'd be alright if he didn't find it!

Melody: (eyes widen) (works her magic)

Everest: Melody, what's wrong?

(Mason arrives wearing a grizzly bear suit and holding quite possible Excalibark)

Mason: Melody and I were talking telepathically to each other from afar until I asked her if she could teleport me back!

Princess of Barkingburg: (squeals) Mason you found it, you found Excalibark! (confused) Why are you wearing a grizzly bear suit?

Mason: Nothing personal but I didn't wanna throw out my back lifting it back here! (calmly) Also I make no promises that your cousin didn't trick me with a fake one!

Everest and Liberty: Wow! Excalibark!

Princess of Barkingburg: Mason, could you please bring it outside!

(scene changes to Excalibark outside the castle while most of the pups are eager to try pulling it out except Chase)

Liberty: (surprised) Chase, I thought you'd be eager to try pulling it out?

Everest: Yeah, is something up?

Chase: Let's just say, I'd rather be a Rescue Knight than a Royal Knight!

Everest and Liberty: (confused) How come?

Princess of Barkingburg: (sighs) I can understand, when we thought Chase had become the Royal Knight we told him he was unable to aid his friends who could've used his help due to his royal knight duties!

Chase: (nods)

Everest and Liberty: (looks back at Excalibark, then Chase again) On second thought, we'll just skip it!

Everest: Plus I'd rather stay with my friends and Jake instead of having the duties of Royal Knight! (sniffs) (gags) What's that terrible odor!?

Mason: Well I did find Excalibark in the middle of a swamp full of rotting plants and swamp gas!

Pups: (disgusted) Eew!

Mason: (dives into the moat and comes out smelling better) Will that work?

Pups: Much! But what about Excalibark?

(flash of light)

Mason: (now in african elephant powers) How about a little spritz? (fires water from his elephant trunk to clean Excalibark)