Zuma x Skye | Waterlogged Troublemakers

(scene opens to Adventure Beach where everybody including Mayor Humdinger and his kittens are having fun)

Marshall: It sure is a great day right guys!

Zuma: Sure is dude!

Skye: (laughs) Yeah!

Mirage: Yep!

Skye: Say Mirage, where's the rest of your family?

Mirage: My family has been really enjoying the spa treatments that are provided by the elemental brawlers and their allies! (looks over at Mason) But I'm very lucky, Mason was able to keep me company!

(water starts bubbling in three nearby locations while Mason observes)

Mason: (glares at the water) This might mean trouble is brewing!

(three figures leap out of the water without warning)

Male voices: So this is where the others have been telling us it was a hot spot!

Mason: (confronts the trio) Crashflood, Tidemare, and Fogshell! What are you doing here!?

Crashflood: None of your business foolish mortal! (smacked by Tidemare) (annoyed) What was that for!?

Tidemare: (whispers to Crashflood) That is the elemental brawler leader you waterlogged fool!

Crashflood: How was I supposed to know! Their leader usually wears a pirate hat!

Fogshell: (whispers) Nothing personal! (kicks Mason aside and he crashes into Ryder)

Ryder and Mason: Oof!

Ryder: Mason, where'd you come from?

Mason: (points at the trio) Over there!

Ryder: (facepalms) Oh no, not more monsters!

Tidemare: Our names are Fogshell, Crashflood, and Tidemare you foolish humans!

Ryder: He sure is rude!

Mason: (nods) Yep!

(both duck to dodge a water stream from Crashflood but the water hits Zuma sending him flying toward Skye)

(upon impact both end up lying atop each other with their bellies against each other)

Zuma and Skye: (blushing) Ooh!

Foghsells: (shouts) Come on guys let's flood this place!

Tidemare and Crashflood: (shouts) Yeah!

Fogshell: (generates fog enabling all three of them to escape) Later fools!

Chase: (runs over to Ryder) What happened?

Ryder: We've got three monsters invading!

Mason: Sounded like they're planning to flood the place!

Zuma: (walks over) Uh oh! That's not good!

Mason: Well as long as they don't know that there's a dam, everyone should be okay!

Skye: (walks over) Yeah, not like those guys know where it is anyway!

(scene changes to the trio of monsters wandering around the sewers)

Crashflood: Who's idea was it to enter the sewers, again!?

Tidemare: Oh be quiet, at least we can explore without getting much attention!

Fogshell: Yeah!

Tidemare: How are we gonna flood this place anyway?

Fogshell: No idea! Maybe there's a dam we can wreck!