Tracker x Ella | Finding the CPS in a Thorn Covered Town

(scene opens to Adventure Bay where Ella, Tuck, and Tracker are visiting at the same time)

All three: Hi guys!

Pups at Lookout: Tracker, Tuck Ella!

Tracker: Nice to see you guys again!

Ella: Yeah! Including that handsome Tracker! (realizes and covers her mouth) I meant amazing (facepalms herself) no, lovely (grunts) no, I meant Tracker! (blushing)

Tracker: (blushing) Ella, do you have a crush on me?

Ella: (sighs) It's more than a crush, I love you with all my heart!

Tracker: (smiles) My heart feels the same way about you!

Ella: So you wanna kiss?

(both pups kiss)

Others: (in awe) Aww, so sweet!

(ground shakes)

Everyone: What was that?

(Mason comes flying out of the ground wearing an aardvark suit lands between all the pups)

Ella: (concerned) Mason, what happened?

Marshall: Is Avalanche shaking things up again?

Mason: (coughs) I was trying to stop them! (points to the hole he flew out of before Thorn and Inferno emerge riding a giant growing thorny vine)

Thorn: Hello pups, it's been awhile! (looks at Mason) (sighs) (concerned) Mason, why didn't you use beaver powers?

Mason: Noted! (passes out)

Ella: (gasps) What did you do to Mason!

Thorn: He challenged us to stop our mischief, but I told him to use beaver powers but instead he used aardvark powers!

Inferno: I have to admit those aardvark claws were sharp, but his beaver teeth were truly the best weapon against your thorns!

Thorn: (nods) Yep!

Tuck: (concerned) What do you want, ifrit pups?

Thorn: Simple, to cause a little trouble! (thorny plants grow all over Adventure Bay wrapping up people and buildings)

Pups: (gasps)

Inferno: No way you pups can beat both of us!

Avalanche: (jumps out of the hole) Inferno, you told me you were going to be my partner for that arena duel?

Inferno: (facepalms himself) I knew there was something important that I forgot! (looks at Thorn) Sorry Thorn, but I...

Thorn: (smiles and nods) Go ahead Inferno, I understand besides you're buddy really needs you I'll be okay by myself!

Avalanche and Inferno: Thank you Thorn! Good luck Paw Patrol! (both dive back into the hole which magically closes up)

Pups: (surprised) Whoa!

Thorn: Pardon me, but where were we pups?

Marshall: You planning to cause trouble!

Thorn: Thank you! Just to make things a little interesting, (has her thorns vines gently take Mason's creature powers suit) If any of you can get this back by working as a pair, I'll undo all the damage I made!

Tuck: (confused) But there's nine of us?

Chase: Wait, why are we listening to her?

All but Tracker and Ella: Yeah!?

Thorn: (shrugs) (summons thorns that grab all but Tracker and Ella)

Pups: (surprised) Hey!?

Thorn: Since you all disagreed, I'd say time for lunch!