Marshall x Everest | A Frozen Everest

(scene opens to Midnight hanging from some ropes while Mayor Humdinger and his cousin Cheetah make fun of the octo-pup)

Mayor Humdinger: Looks like we've got you magical wand now Midnight!

The Cheetah: I can't wait to use it for revenge on that dalmatian pup by taking away something that is very important to him! (snickers) That female husky he hangs out with a lot!

Mayor Humdinger and Midnight: (shocked gasps)

Mayor Humdinger: (worried) Cousin, what are you planning to do to her?

The Cheetah: I'll use this wand to place a curse on Everest so she'll be frozen solid in unbreakable ice forever!

Mayor Humdinger: (upset) Cousin Cheetah, that is taking it too far! I thought we were only doing a joke on her?

The Cheetah: (annoyed) If you're not with me cousin, then you're against me! (uses Midnight's wand to turn Mayor Humdinger into a goat) (snickers) Can't do anything if you're a goat!

Mayor Humdinger: Baa! (grazes on grass)

The Cheetah: Last cousin, or should I call you a goat! (snickers)

Midnight: This isn't over!

The Cheetah: (scoffs) Yeah right! (walks away leaving Midnight hanging by a branch and her transformed cousin grazing on grass)

Midnight: (whimpering) I hope my honorary sisters or dear Avalanche come to my aid?

Mason's voice: I heard you needed a hand!

Mason: (walks over revealing himself, Melody, and Hydro)

Midnight: (smiles) It's great to see you three again!

Melody: (concerned) What happened, Midnight?

Midnight: I fell into a rope trap set up by The Cheetah and Mayor Humdinger!

Melody: (upset) When I find them they'll be punished for this!

Midnight: Don't be too rough on Mayor Humdinger! (looks at the goat behind them) His cousin did that to him! (points with her nose)

(the trio look back finding a goat with a purple top hat grazing)

Mason: She turned him into a goat, I assume?

Midnight: (nods) Yep!

(ground shaking)

Mason: Sounds like he's coming!

Hydro: Yep!

Avalanche's voice: (shouts) Midnight!

Avalanche: (arrives) (gasps) Sweetie there you are, who did this to you?

Midnight: (smiles) I'm happy to see you too Handsome, for who did this it was The Cheetah and Mayor Humdinger!

Avalanche: (stomps ground causing it to shake for a moment) I'll bury them for what they did to you!

Mason: (points) Mayor Humdinger, kinda got a punishment already!

Avalanche: (notices) He's a goat?

Midnight: My wand was taken, and that is a result of what happened!

Melody: Let me just change him back! (works her magic and turns Mayor Humdinger back to normal)

Mayor Humdinger: (still grazing) Baa!

Mason: I got this! (walks over and slaps Mayor Humdinger in the face with his hand)

Mayor Humdinger: (snaps back to his senses) What just happened? (tastes his mouth) Why do I taste grass in my mouth?