Chase x Gasket vs Sweetie vs Everest | Chase and Three Lovers

(scene opens to a black husky appearing in Barkingburg wearing a special pup-pack, vest, and collar that he obtained from the elemental brawlers)

Black Husky: (chuckles) The Paw Patrol will certainly have an interesting time since I obtained this magical pup pack, vest, and collar from the elemental brawlers! Hm? Just to be safe I'll call myself Shadow!

Shadow: Ruff! Hand attachments! (hands magically materialize from his pup-pack) Haha! It'll be good to have fun while nobody knows who I really am! Ruff! Hands recede! (hands on the pup-pack vanish)

(scene changes to Shadow approaching the castle)

Shadow: (pleased) Ah! I've arrived! Ruff! Spider attachment! (pup-pack summons spider features) Time to climb!

Shadow: (uses the spider attachments of his pup-pack to go up the castle wall and enter through a window!

(scene changes to Shadow entering the princess room but now with a hand attachment holding a pocket watch in front of the princess)

Princess of Barkingburg: (in trance) What is your wish master?

Shadow: (whispers his plan to the princess) Oh and when you wake up you won't remember what I look like! (has a hand attachment snap its fingers before the princess falls asleep) Things are set in stone!

Shadow: (put away the hand attachment and escapes using the spider parts of his pup-pack)

(scene changes to several days later when the Paw Patrol, Everest, Gasket, and Mirage arrive)

Chase: I'm surprised that the princess wanted to invite you, Gasket?

Gasket: (nods) I'm surprised, myself!

Skye: (looks at Mirage) Any chance Mason said where he was going for a while?

Mirage: (shrugs) Mason told my family he had business with the elemental brawlers for a while!

Marshall: I guess Mason must be doing something important!

Mirage: (shrugs) Who knows?

(scene changes to the group entering the castle where the Earl of Barkingburg welcomes most of them)

Gasket: (offended) I guess I am too good to be introduced!

Mirage: You and I both know the real reason!

Gasket: (sighs) You're right!

(Princess walks over welcoming them over)

Princess of Barkingburg: Hello my friends!

Pups and Ryder: Hi princess!

Princess of Barkingburg: Pardon me, but can Everest and Gasket follow me and Sweetie to something I want to show them

Everest: Of course!

Sweetie: Why me?

Gasket: (shrugs) Fine, (glares) but no funny business!

Princess of Barkingburg: Oh, of course!

Ryder: I guess, but call if you need help!

Princess of Barkingburg: Of course Ryder!

(princess walks away with all three pups)

Earl of Barkingburg: (walks over) Ryder, a word please?

Ryder: Is something wrong, Earl of Barkingburg?

Earl of Barkingburg: I'm just concerned since the princess hasn't been acting like herself today!

Ryder: You think something is wrong?