Coral x Moby | Mer-Pups on a Mountain

(scene opens to Puplantis where the Aqua Pups have surrounded Moby and McSquidly)

Chase: We've got you this time Moby!

Moby: Not quite Aqua Pups! (uses his grabbers to reach into his Moby Mobile and reveal the Golden Tiger Claws)

Pups and Ryder: (surprised gasps)

Coral: (crosses arms) Moby, how did you get those!?

Moby: I swiped them from Mirage!

Pups: (gasps)

Moby: I have no idea why, but for some reason she was using these for a pillow on the beach so I just borrowed them without asking!

Marshall: (confused) I wonder why Mirage would use those instead of something soft?

Rubble: (shrugs) No idea!

Moby: You won't catch me when I've got these! (shouts) Golden Tiger Claws! (claws open a portal) Later!

Coral: (out loud) You won't escape me Moby, (in mind) secret love interest! (tackles Moby before both go through the portal and then it closes)

Pups and Skye: (gasps) Coral/Cuz!

Ryder: (gasps) We have to find where they went!

(scene changes to a unnamed mountain where a portal opens up and both pups tumble out)

Coral and Moby: (lands on their chests) Oof!

(the Golden Tiger Claws slide toward a cliff and go over)

Coral and Moby: (gasps) The Golden Tiger Claws! (watches them fall into the clouds below) (echoing) No-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o!

Coral: (loses her footing) Whoa! (holding onto the cliff with her front paws) (scared) Help!

Moby: (gasps) Coral! (runs over and grabs her by the scruff on the back of her neck) I've got you! (pulls her to safety)

Coral: (hugs Moby) Moby, you save me!

Moby: (blushes) It was the least I could do after all, you saved me and McSquidly several times! (looks around) Oh no, McSquidly must still be in Puplantis!

Coral: Was that the only reason you saved me?

Moby: (sighs) Please don't tell anyone else, but I think I might have a crush on you! I admit you might not like a bad pup like... (Coral kisses him on the lips) (eyes widen before he embraces her kiss)

Coral: (blushes) To be honest, I also have a crush on you Moby!

Moby: (blushes) Really?

Coral: (smiles and nods) Yeah!

Moby: Where's your pup tag?

Coral: Huh? (looks to see her pup tag is gone) (gasps) My pup tag!

Moby: (concerned) It must've gone over the cliff!

Coral: (worried) Oh no, without my pup tag nobody can find us!

Coral and Moby: And with the Golden Tiger Claws we can't get home!

Moby: We don't even know where we are, my love! (blushes) I mean Coral!

Coral: (blushes) Well we know we're on a mountain but have no idea which!

(scene changes to Ryder and the pups in the Lookout trying to locate Coral's pup tag but there is no response for her or her pup tag)

Skye: (worried) I hope my cuz is okay!

Ryder: (concerned) They had the Golden Tiger Claws and something must've happened since they would've come back right away!

Skye: I hope we can find them!