Marshall x Everest | The Sheep Sheared Husky

(scene opens to the farm where Everest and Marshall without their gear are helping Farmer Al by rounding up his sheep)

Farmer Al: Thank you kindly Marshall and Everest for helping me round up my sheep!

Everest: (giggles) No problem Farmer Al this is kinda fun!

Marshall: Too bad Chase has a cold and wasn't able to come!

Everest: Yeah! Chase would've been perfect for this!

Farmer Al: I agree but you two did a pretty good job! Now we just need to lead them to the sheep shearing machine!

(Mayor Humdinger arrives with Cat Skye, Cat Rocky, and Cat Marshall)

Farmer Al: Hello there Mayor Humdinger!

Mayor Humdinger: Hello! Pardon me Farmer Al, I've just come for some milk for my kitties!

Marshall: Mayor Humdinger, why do you only have three with you?

Mayor Humdinger: I left the other three at home after what happened last time they were near that sheep shearing machine! I just hope the same thing doesn't happen twice!

Farmer Al: Me too! Right this way Mayor Humdinger!

(Mayor Humdinger opens the kitty carrier releasing the kittens who look at both pups and the shearing machine)

Mayor Humdinger: Coming!

Three kittens: (Meows)

Marshall: Hm?

Everest: Something wrong Marshall?

Marshall: Just thinking to myself!

(Cat Skye flies past stealing Everest's hat)

Everest: (upset) (shouts) Hey! Give back my hat!

Marshall: Yeah! Naughty kitten!

(Cat Marshall simply watches them while Cat Rocky heads toward the sheep shearing machine's controls)

Cat Skye: (laughs as she leads both pups toward the sheep shearing machine) Meow!

Cat Rocky: (nods) (prepares the settings on the machine)

Marshall: I almost got it! (trips on a rock) Oof!

Everest: (concerned) Uh oh! (crashes into Marshall and goes flying toward the sheep shearing machine) I'm okay! Good thing this isn't on!

Marshall: (points to Cat Rocky) (shouts) Everest!

Cat Rocky: (activates the machine while Everest is near it)

Everest: (worried) Uh oh! (gets pulled into the machine) Yipe! (shouts) Help! (giggles) That one tickles!

Marshall: (shouts) I'm coming, Everest! (realizes he's about to run into the machine and instead goes around to the other side)

Marshall: (arrives on the other side of the machine) (gasps up seeing what happened to Everest)

Everest: (concerned) Is something wrong?

Marshall: (blushing) Uh, Everest you kinda got sheared!

Everest: (looks at her paws and tail) (gasps) Oh no! (feels the rest of her body discovering her fur is gone)

Farmer Al and Mayor Humdinger: (returns) We're back! (notices Everest) (gasps)

Farmer Al: (shocked) Everest! What happened to you!

Mayor Humdinger: (surprised) Yeah?

(Cat Skye drops Everest's hat back on her head)

Marshall: Two of you kittens caused this Mayor Humdinger!