Everest x Marshall | A Husky's Wolf Instincts

(scene opens to Foggy Bottom where Mason is sleeping against a large rock while Mayor Humdinger and his Kitten Catastrophe Crew walks past)

Mayor Humdinger: (notices Mason) Look kittens it looks like Mason decided to take a nap around here! (has an idea) (takes Mason's pocket watch) I doubt he'd mind if I used it to do something big!

(Mayor Humdinger and kittens rush off while Mason starts waking up)

Mason: (yawns) What'd I miss? (feels his pockets to discover his pocket watch is missing) Who took it this time!

(scene changes to Jake's chalet where Mayor Humdinger is leading Everest into the woods for a fake emergency)

Everest: (confused) Where'd you say that lost and injured hiker was Mayor Humdinger?

Mayor Humdinger: (reveals the pocket watch) (shouts) Fooled you!

Everest: Hey, isn't that Mason's? (gets hypnotized)

Mayor Humdinger: Okay Everest, now you believe you're a wild wolf and you don't remember anyone! Plus you don't trust people or dogs!

Everest: (howls)

(Mayor Humdinger snaps his fingers to activate the hypnosis before Everest snarls at him while discarding her hat, collar, and pup tag)

Mayor Humdinger: (runs away screaming) I should've planned this better!

(scene changes to Jake looking for Everest)

Jake: (shouts) Everest where are you girl?

Sound: (dog snarling)

Jake: (worried) What was that?

Everest: (emerges from the bushes and snarls)

Jake: Everest there you are!

Everest: (growls at Jake)

Jake: (concerned) Is something wrong girl? (tries to pet her)

Everest: (tries to bite his hand but he moves it just in time)

Jake: Whoa! Okay there is definitely something wrong with you!

Everest: (growls and tries to attack Jake)

Jake: (throws his boot which Everest attacks instead while he makes a run for it)

Jake: Phew! Something is definitely wrong!

(scene changes to later when Ryder, Chase, Marshall, and Skye arrive)

Ryder: (shocked) Everest tried to attack you!

Marshall: She would never do that!

Jake: (nods) I know, but something is wrong with her since she tried to attack me! But good thing my shoe distracted her long enough to let me escape unharmed!

(Mason arrives)

Jake: Oh hey Mason, what are you doing here?

Mason: I was looking for the Paw Patrol!

Ryder: Something wrong Mason?

Mason: My hypnotizing pocket watch was stolen!

Chase: That's not good!

Skye: Do you know who took it?

Mason: (shakes head) I was taking a nap in Foggy Bottom, but when I woke up it was gone!

Marshall: Ryder! Someone could've used Mason's pocket watch on Everest!

Sound: (Everest wolf howl)

Mason: From the sound of that howl it appears someone hypnotized her into thinking she's a wolf!