Gasket vs The Cheetah | Gasket's Big Race

(scene opens to the Adventure Bay where a crowd of fans eagerly cheer for the races while Mason and Mirage eagerly watch alongside the Ruff-Ruff Pack)

Dwayne: Thank you so much for inviting us Mason!

Hubcap: Yeah this will be fun to watch!

Mirage: No problem guys! I'm glad Mason convinced Mayor Goodway to allow you to come!

Gasket: How'd you do that anyway?

Mason: I bargained with her and all it took was a diamond necklace for her to allow you three to come here this time!

(Mayor Goodway walks forward)

Mayor Goodway: I'm sorry everyone but The Whoosh, Willy Widewheels Jr., Riff Rockenbock, and Lionel Lightspeed are unable to race since their race cars have been mysteriously sabotaged and are missing their engines!

Crowd: (gasps)

Marshall: Oh no not The Whoosh!

The Whoosh: (walks over) Everyone's alright Marshall, but all four of us can't race without our cars engines!

Mayor Goodway: And by default the trophy goes to ... (annoyed) The Cheetah!

The Cheetah: (arrives in her race car) (cheers) Oh yeah I win!

Mayor Humdinger: Go cousin!

Gasket: (growls) (shouts) I challenge that woman to a race!

The Cheetah: Ha! Pesky pup your motorcycle doesn't have a chance against my Cheetah mobile!

Gasket: (growls) Bring it on!

The Cheetah: I said you have no chance!

Crowd: (gasps)

Hubcap: (surprised) Gasket what are you doing?!

Gasket: Someone needs to teach that lady a lesson!

Mayor Goodway: I'm sorry Gasket, but you at least need a race car!

Mason: (shouts) I can help with that, give me a few minutes! (picks up his phone to make a call)

Gasket: (surprised) He can get me a race car?

Mirage: Yep! Mason knows people who can make things in a matter of seconds!

Mason: (walks back over) One pup race car on its way!

Gasket: (surprised) Really!? When?

Mason: 4... 3... 2... and 1 (lightning strikes beside the Cheetah mobile before a customized race car just for Gasket appears outta thin air)

Everyone except Mason: (surprised) Whoa!

Mason: (chuckles) It's great to be dear friends with the elemental brawlers!

Gasket: (checks out her race car) This is for me!

Mason: At least for the race!

Gasket: Works for me! (climbs aboard)

Mason: Time out! Gasket needs a moment to learn how the controls work!

Mayor Goodway: Go right ahead Mason, take your time!

The Cheetah: No speed it up!

Mason: (cracks knuckles)

The Cheetah: (intimidated) On second thought, take your time!

Mayor Goodway: Quite impressive Mason!

Mason: (nods)

Gasket: Mason what are these five octagon slots for?