Coral & Mer-pups vs Moby & Siren pups | Best Pups in the Sea

(scene opens to Moby and McSquidly heading toward Puplantis in the Moby Mobile while Marina and Aqua alongside them)

Marina: Thanks again for showing us Puplantis, Moby!

Moby: No sweet Marina, why'd you wanna come here anyway?

Marina: It's been such a long time since any siren pup has come here!

Moby: (nods) fair point, plus nobody even knew you existed until recently! (curious) So can you do anything the genie pups do?

Marina: (nods) Yep! We're like stronger versions of Mer-Pups!

Moby: I can agree with you on that!

Marina: Plus we've really bonded with the other magical pups in a nice location they brought us to!

Moby: One other question?

Marina: Yes dear?

Moby: Are you stretchy like the genie pups?

Marina: (giggles) yep! And yes we can grant wishes if we chose the once I was the ocean queen crown picked me as queen of the siren pups I can grant five wishes while the others including my little princess can grant three a day!

Moby: So blow your shells and if you want you grant wishes?

Marina: (smiles and nods)

Moby: I must admit it's kind of an honor to be an honor member of your kind!

Marina: Thanks dear, Melody and Blizzard told me about ways of creating new genie and ifrit pups and I was wondering?

Moby: If there's a way of making siren pups?

Marina: (sighs) I guess that remains a mystery!

Moby: (nods) Yep!

Marina: My lucky guess the others are gone with the tides of time, while my gang are all that's left besides you being an honorary member and the genie pup who are like cousins to us!

(the foursome arrive in Puplantis)

Aqua: Wow! This place looks so nice!

Marina: (nods) Indeed, sweetie!

Coral: (swims over) (happily) Hello new Mer-pups! (notices Moby) Moby, what are you doing with these Mer-pups?

Marina: Pardon me Coral, but we are siren pups, a crossbreed of genie pup and Mer-pup!

Coral: (surprised) How'd you know my name?

Marina: Melody talked about you guys! During a spa day we had last week!

Coral: My cuz mentioned you guys being wild cards!

Aqua: (nods) Yep!

Moby: I know you guys aren't fans of trouble...

Marina: (chuckles) Actually some friends of ours, convinced us to have a little mischievous fun once in a while if we'd like! They also showed us to be wary of how much trouble we cause!

Aqua: (nods) Yep!

Moby: I'd say siren pups are best in the sea!

Coral: I say Mer-pups are!

Moby: Siren pups!

Coral: Mer-pups!

Marina: I should mention we're part Mer-pup and genie pup!

Coral: Oh, okay! But why are your kind called siren pups?

Marina: (shrugs) It sounded cooler, plus we've got magic!