THE PROPOSAL

The trip went well... You weren't necessarily on better terms with Taehyung but he had managed to spark a conversation or two...

For instance, when he inquired about your injured hand expressing his concern... You replied with only two words... "It's healing".... Nothing more nothing less...

Besides, Jungkook was there to help with the recovery... It wasn't that deep of a burn and probably took a couple of weeks to heal almost fully leaving a few marks behind...

Jungkook had also fed you and helped with certain activities and applied the ointment on your bruises religiously...

Ever since you returned from the trip, Jungkook insisted you on staying in his apartment...

"Baby, why don't you move in with me???" he asked while doing the dishes.

"I would but there are a few things that need to be taken care of before I move out..." you served Bam his meal and gently stroked his head.

"Eomma and Appa were asking me to take you to them... They wanna meet you as soon as possible..."

His words alarmed you and your smile dropped... You clutched your dress fidgeting each finger...

"What's wrong, love??? You don't wanna meet them???"

"Of course I want to meet them... It's just that.... Ummmm... I'm.... Nervous..." you delivered a crooked smile.

He chuckled... "The Great Y/n is nervous??? Of my parents??? They're friendly humans alright? Not everyone are fierce predators like you, baby..."

You shot him a glare and walked away...

"I'm sorry, Jagiya... I was just kidding... Princess please..." you heard him clamouring behind.

You laid down on a mattress that Jungkook had set up on the terrace... You always found his apartment weird because he had mattresses lying almost everywhere around the house...

He had less furniture, only the necessities but had a humungous closet full of clothes... He mostly wore Louis Vuitton whereas his underwear would always be Calvin Klein of all colors...

Strangely, he had asked you not to touch his nightstand or open any of its drawers... Upon asking the reason, he didn't bother to give you any... And you respected his decision...

Soon enough you felt the mattress dip beside you... Jungkook joined you for the stargazing night...

He had lit the terrace with tens of scented candles and brought some ice-cream along...

He pulled you closer to his chest and your head rested on his biceps... His other hand supported his head as a pillow...

His eyes staring at the dark sky glittering with little stars while your gaze never left his face...

"Baby... There are other things in the universe to behold other than me... They're beautiful too..." he reminded you that you both were supposed to be stargazing...

"Might be... But why would I look at anything else when my whole universe lies right in front of my eyes???"

"Why are you so madly in love with me??? What if I fail to keep my promise and hurt you someday???" Jungkook's voice trembled gently.