I WANT TO KNOW YOU

Y/n's POV:
For some reason I didn't want to see Jungkook's face and hence cancelled all my meetings for 2 days to come... I couldn't help but ponder why did he kiss me?.... I noticed he didn't intend on kissing me on the lips but on my mole to be specific... But why?? Not that I couldn't deal with that shit but because he made me feel something deep inside that I had never felt before.... It was almost like walking down an unknown path, you didn't know what lied ahead.

I'd meet everybody on the shooting day itself and get everything done with. I needed to relax myself or the anxiety might get in the way of my professionalism. And I couldn't let that happen.

Jungkook's POV:
I wanted to apologize to Y/n for my actions but she seemed to have locked herself up in her home. I called in her office and they told me that she wasn't gonna be in the company until the day of the shoot... She'd be reporting directly to the shooting site. I asked for her number but was informed that it was of no use since her business number was always turned off the moment she'd step out the company. She could contact the rest if she wanted to. And as far as her personal number was concerned, nobody but Mr. Jones had it meaning he would never share me her contact info.

I had even visited the bleak alley where I last saw Y/n getting into thinking she might've lived there but all efforts in vain. Nobody had ever seen her in the alley before.

"Where are you, Y/n??? Why is it that everybody knows you yet nobody has ever seen you?? What are you and why do you live a life like this???" I spoke to myself looking down the city lights up from my hotel room's massive glass walls....

The only way to see her was to wait until our shoot commenced.

2 days later -

Y/n's POV:
The day arrived when the shooting session was scheduled to begin. We were to stay there till midnight because we had two shooting schedules. The day and night themes were going to be part of the planned programs.

I got ready, kicked in my engine and drove to the destination.

I stepped out of my car upon arriving at the site. All the flashes of the night I was there with Jungkook came back running into my mind. I let those memories take a back seat and walked towards the team.

The castle looked great, just as I had imagined for the shoot. I had already ordered my team to clean and organize the place within two days prior to the day of the shoot. I saw around everybody running busy with the preparations while Jungkook sat in one of the corners getting his makeup done.

 I saw around everybody running busy with the preparations while Jungkook sat in one of the corners getting his makeup done