THE UNRESOLVED TRUTH

You opened your eyes to the incessant beeps of the electrocardiographic heart monitor... Your orbs looked around analysing the place you're in... Your palms felt being pressed by a heavy object with steady air fanning on the skin...

You turned your face to scrutinize the cause but a smile spread across your face... It was Jungkook sitting on a stool beside your bed... He was holding your hands while sleeping like a baby... You lifted your left arm to caress his face and run your fingers through his locks...

"Mmmm...." he quivered squinting his eyes...

"Kook..." You whispered.

He jolted up instantly...

"Baby??? Are you alright now??? How're you feeling?? Is it hurting anywhere ??? Shall I call the doctor??? Do you want anything???" he got so hyperly flipped out.

It shows how worried he is for you and that he cares about you...

"Calm down, babe... I'm absolutely okay... You don't have to panic you know..."

"You fucking passed out in the middle of the road in a city that is completely unknown to you... What if something awful had happened?? What if the people hadn't rushed you to the hospital??? What if nobody knew your whereabouts???" he upbraided you.

"Baby, but nothing happ----"

"Will you just shut the fuck up and listen to me.... I'm not done yet..." he cut you off...

Right

Right.... You had forgotten how he's the only person who can actually reprimand and yell at you and you can do nothing but lower your head and listen to his admonitions silently...

Jungkook generally is a very calm and refined person... He thinks before speaking but once his boundaries are crossed, you can consider yourself dead...

He continued... "Did you not sleep well last night??"

You nodded that you did.

"Use your fucking words..." he gritted his teeth.

"I-I d-did.."

"Did you not eat???"

"I did..."

"Is there anything that's bothering you??"