ONE MORE TO GO

A few days later -

You were sitting on the beach lost in your thoughts... All alone... The sun setting in the background emitting a golden tint... The beach was empty with no people around...

"Baby??" Jungkook whispered embracing you from behind while pecking your shoulder and subtly placing his chin. You were nestled between his legs...

You smiled and turned around looking into his eyes... The eyes that only beholds you with pure love...

"Why are you here all alone??? What are you thinking about???" he asked further.

"I'm confused, Kook... I feel like I'm lost in the middle of a forest where every path leads to the same damn spot... It's like a loop... Every time I end up coming back to where I initially was..."

"Don't pressurize your little brain for something that hurts you... Rather think of new ways of loving me..." he smirked.

You chuckled and pushed him a bit.... "Aren't you a little attention seeker sometimes???"

"Sometimes??? No baby... I want your attention every fucking time... I want you to always focus on me..."

"You need some control, Mr. Jeon..." you teased.

"And you need some hard ass dick Ms. Y/n coz you're forgetting who you belong to..." his eyes darkened making your smile fade away...

You moved closer to him until your bodies collided leaving no space for air to pass and gently grabbed him by his collar and smirked... "Would you like to remind me??? Daddy..." you intentionally whispered the last word...

By the looks of him, he loved your audacity and boldness...

He leaned down and captured your lips into his... The way he nibbled onto you lower lip and forced his tongue inside not even giving you a chance to fight shows how desperately he needed you... He harshly grabbed your waist pulling you even closer while his other hand roamed throughout your covered skin... He wanted to feel every inch of you...

He lowered his hands down to your thighs making its way up towards your inner thighs... The only issue was that you were wearing shorts which gave him minimum access to your lower pelvis...

The frustration of not being able to touch your womanhood openly at the beach got the best of him and he bit your lips making you wince and moan in pain...

You felt him smiling between the kiss...

Your breathing increased its pace and your knees were loosing its strength to stand still...

You wanted him just as much as he did....

He suddenly slid his hands under your oversized t-shirt cupping your breasts which were supported by the bra you were wearing... He slid his fingers from your valley to your belly button playing with the piercing you had there...

He moved his hand back again and unclasped the hook dragging your bra out of your body and shoving it into his pocket of sweatpants... Yup, the famous grey sweatpants... He continued touching your nipples and pinching them slightly... Your muffled moans drove him crazy...

"Don't make these holy sounds, baby... It makes me want to worship you right here on the beach..." he whispered against your lips.

His lips made its way down to your neck marking you with his passionate love... Your core was wet already and the way he sucked your skin was sure to make you drip hard.

Just as he was about to go lower and suck your boobs from the inside of your t-shirt, a voice made both of you jolt up in alarm...

"Ahem ahem..." someone grabbed your attention by clearing their throat.