Y/N'S PAST

Y/n's POV:
We are lying inside our tent that has a transparent roof allowing us the view of the sky full of stars... It feels like we can see the whole universe..... Jungkook lit a campfire near our tent and we both cooked Ramyeon together...

I'm lying flat on my back stargazing while Jungkook is turned to my side silently playing with my hairlocks.... He gently kisses my arm and raises his elbow to rest his head at a slightly higher elevation and talk to me.

 He gently kisses my arm and raises his elbow to rest his head at a slightly higher elevation and talk to me

"Baby??" he calls me.

"Hmm??" I hum in response shifting my gaze from the sky to his face which is better than anything I could ever behold.

"Why don't you like colors?? Why is your life so dark??? Why can't you let anything light up your world??" He asks holding my hand and entwining our fingers.

I look around thinking of my scary past.... How shall I explain this to him??? Will he judge me??? Will he accept me??? What if he leaves me for good??? But I can't lie to him either...

I was still battling my thoughts when he snapped me out, "Baby??? It's okay if you're not ready... You can confide in me whenever you feel the time is right... We have a lot of time left for certain things to discuss..." he says pecking my forehead....

I sit up instantly without thinking twice... "Kook... I don't want to remain a mystery to you... I wa... " he cuts me off.

"No, baby... I know you as much as you want to be known... Besides I know you way more than anybody else does... I know how you are, who you are and how you look underneath the solid black veil... I have read all the beautiful parts of your body one could ever do.... So don't feel pressurized for anything.... Take your ti..." I cut him off with a kiss on his beautiful lips... He kisses me back...

"But I want you to know more about me..." I walk outside the tent to sit near the campfire and gesture him to join me as well.... He comes and takes a seat right in front of me smiling... His smile eases all my agony...

 His smile eases all my agony

"Kook.... I wasn't always the way I am now... I lived with my parents in (think of any city other than your current residential one in your home country)... My dad was a businessman too.. We were pretty well off with all the necessities and a few luxuries as well... My mother was a homemaker... Uncle Jones was our butler as well as my dad's secretary in his firm... He had a kind-hearted wife but they both couldn't have any children for medical reasons... My parents suggested they adopt a child and have a family of their own but Aunt Jones denied saying I'm enough for her to feel motherly.... Hence I was loved and cared for by all 4 of them... I basically had 2 sets of parents... Everything was going on well until one day Aunt Jones passed away. She succumbed to Cancer... All of us were in denial but Uncle Jones was devastated... He couldn't be traced for days until one day he showed up outta nowhere... We asked about his whereabouts but he didn't want to answer so we thought it wouldn't be polite to interrogate him... Years passed by and we got over the pain of Aunt Jones' loss...