Y/I

Everybody was watching the BREAKING NEWS that was airing on the television worldwide...

"An incident that none of us could see coming... Were we so blinded by our idols that we failed to see through their ugly truth? Last time, a woman was ruthlessly murdered in their concert and now, every boundary has been crossed... The so-called shy and innocent maknae of BTS is not so innocent after all... Jeon Jungkook, the golden voice of Korea proved himself to be nothing more than a perverted rapist... The victim stated that during the cruise party, the idol was extremely drunk and forced himself on the lady... When she refused and started to walk away, Jungkook pushed her to the ground ripping her clothes off like a monster... She was fortunate enough to be able to breakthrough the assault and save herself... In both the cases, the women were involved with Jungkook... Did he kill the makeup artist because she might have refused to be physical with him?? The rich and famous have a hole to squirm through when it comes to law and order... Money makes everything legal and easy... We just want justice to be served... The guilty must be punished... Be it an ordinary person or an idol..."

________________

Jungkook's POV:
I was crying in one of the corners of my cell.

"Kim Namjoon and Min Yoongi have come to meet you... Please come with us.." a cop informed me.

I walked out with them into a booth and there sat my Hyungs.. I burst out in tears looking at them...

"Hyung... Please trust me... I never assaulted her... She's lying..." I weeped.

"Alright stop crying and tell us what exactly transpired and how did you meet her???" Suga Hyung asked.

"I went out on a deck to avoid the noise so that I could talk to Y/n... But before she could pick up, that girl bumped into me making my phone drop into the ocean... She offered me a Thai drink as an apology... I gradually agreed... But I don't remember what happened soon after.... I gained back half of my consciousness and found myself lying on a bed with my shirts off... I pulled myself up only to find that girl crying... As soon as she saw me, she ran out the room... I followed her putting my shirt on but she reached the crowd and claimed that I had assaulted her... That's not true Hyung... She lied... You know I would never do anything this hideous... I only love Y/n... Why would I even look at other women??? Please Hyung save me... Get me out of this mess..." I pleaded.

They both sighed...

"Well we have an attorney but the girl has bruises all over her body and they contain your DNA... It seems you're deep in the swamp... We'll run some tests on your body to confirm that your drink was spiked... But...."

"But what Hyung???"

"But your words and actions will work against you... You shouldn't have yelled at her and cursed her in the first place... Everybody would suspect you to have assaulted her..."

I lowered my head... "I was scared Hyung and I wasn't in my right mind either... The moment she lied about me attempting to rape her, I lost it..."

"We'll try our best to prove your innocence, Jungkook.... See you soon..." They got up but I stopped them..

"Did you hear anything from Y/n??"

They shook their heads lightly... "No Jungkook. We called her but she wouldn't answer to any of our calls or texts..."

I closed my eyes with tears rolling down my face...