SNEAKING IN

FLASHBACK BEFORE THE NIGHT OF THE CONFERENCE ---

Mr. Jones' POV:
I saw Jungkook and Y/n getting close outside the hotel where he's staying... And this isn't a good sign.... I'll have to warn him about Y/n because if she sets her eyes on him, he will never be able to evade her.... If she wants something, she'd cross any limit just to own it....

Jungkook's POV:
I was resting on my bed and smiling about the earlier incident when someone knocked on my door.

"Who could it be at this hour?" I mumbled...

"Mr. Jones????..... What are you doing here??... I- I mean what brings you here at this hour of the night??? Is everything okay?? Is Y/n okay???" I enquired confused...

"Jungkook, you're like a son to me.. Your safety and well being is important.. So I'd cut to the chase..... Stay away from Y/n... I know you are trying to help her and stuff but trust me when I say this, don't try to unleash the beast. Let her stay in the mental cage of hers because that's the best for everybody.... Just do your work and leave happily.... I don't want you to regret any of your decisions, son".... He explained

"I appreciate your concern but sir may I please ask what danger are you referring to??? I don't understand how can she be a threat to me??".. I asked processing what he said...

"Some things are better kept locked deep inside.... My job is to warn you about the ominous silence that you're mistaking for peace..." He talked in puzzles....

"With all due respect, Mr. Jones, I'd like to sail on the tsunami you're talking about... I admit that I'm unsure of why I'm doing this but if there's anything I'm sure about is that I want to do it... My heart tells me to.... So I'm sorry if I can't pay heed to your warnings...." I stated

"Fine.... But just remember one thing, tsunamis are always devastating... You can never sail on them..." saying that he left....

I closed the door and ran my hands through my hair, still trying to decipher his words and warnings....

Y/n's POV:
It was 2 am in the morning when I heard my doorbell ring... And I know who it could probably be....

"Uncle???" I opened the door....

"Hi sweetie... I'm sorry to disturb you at the eleventh hour, but.. ummmm... Can we talk???"

I nodded once and led him to the kitchen counter offering him a drink...

"Y/n.... I didn't mean to see but guess I did without meaning to... Jungkook and you getting close with one another right outside his hotel... I'm hoping you guys aren't dating or anything..."

"Point of views are so manipulative... Somebody thinks a number is 6 while the other thinks it's 9... Neither of them are wrong though... Matter of perspective..." I sighed.

"And your point is???"

"What you saw earlier tonight wasn't real... It's Jungkook who's trying to get to me... He says he wants to heal me and that I shall allow him into my life... Don't worry, I'm not that easy... I'm trying to avoid him as much as possible..."

"Trying?? Since when did you need to try??? Like you wanted to get rid of something and you couldn't get it done in the snap of a finger... It's either him who is stubborn or you who don't want to let go..."

My eyes shot up at him boring deep into his pupils... My jaws clenched...

"You know me too well, don't you???" I grinned.

"Y/n... You know that he's innocent and doesn't deserve to be hurt especially emotionally... And warning him against you is something I felt was necessary... Let him be and don't drag him into your dark world... Please Y/n, I beg you to stop doing what you're planning to... Don't ruin a happy soul... You would be cursed for the rest of your life"...