YOU'RE NOT WHO I THOUGHT

NEXT MORNING:
I woke up with a little headache because of last evening's tension filled confrontation with the irksome guy. And in the next few hours I had a meeting with them for discussing our plans on the project.

Driving to my company, I wished he behaved well or I would seriously twist his neck like the steering wheel in front.

IN THE MEETING ROOM:

Jungkook's POV
Our meeting was scheduled at 9 am in the morning but we had already arrived at 8:40 in order to avoid any dispute again... I couldn't forget the altercation we had yesterday and to be honest, it was all because I was running late. Besides Y/n would kill us all if we wouldn't be disciplined and punctual...

Well that's what I had learned about my soulmate so far.

It was 8:59 and there were no signs of Y/n, yet... If she would turn up late, I was definitely gonna tease her... I knew the outcome but I just wanted to lighten her up before I did anything further.

After all, she was meant to be mine.

No sooner did the clock hit 9 than the door opened and there she was 'The Snow Queen'... My mouth hung open, so this was how responsible and punctual she was. Clearly, I could never tease her for unpunctuality, she wouldn't give a chance. Needed to find something else...

But keeping everything aside, she was dead ass gorgeous... I mean even with that cold, rude, bold and emotionless face, she still managed to make heads turn. And her most attractive feature, her big bold enigmatic eyes... One could drown in them and wouldn't even realise they were dying..  The pair was so mysterious that nobody would ever know what she was thinking. Like her eyes spoke a different language than her mouth... The only thing I could read was that her eyes hid serious pain in them, seemed like they wanted to let the tears out but she was the one holding them back... Her grief had disguised itself as wrath.

Y/n POV:As soon as I entered the room, everybody, including Jungkook, sprang up from their respective seats acknowledging the boss in the room

Y/n POV:
As soon as I entered the room, everybody, including Jungkook, sprang up from their respective seats acknowledging the boss in the room.