THE KISS ON THE MOLE

Jungkook's POV:
My shirt was almost dry and so were my body and hair.... However Y/n was still wet because unlike us, men, she couldn't take off her clothes and hang it dry... Neither did she have any alternative....

I sat near the fireplace, closer and facing her..... I knew it would've sounded absolutely perverted and ridiculous but I couldn't let her body soak up all the water from the drenched clothes she was wearing.... Not to mention the fact, she was in the rain longer than I was.... So I had to say it......

"Take off your clothes, Y/n....."

Y/n's POV:Had I heard him correctly or had he not realised what he was asking me to do??? Or was I in trouble???

Y/n's POV:
Had I heard him correctly or had he not realised what he was asking me to do??? Or was I in trouble???

"J-j-jung-jungkook...... w-wh-what are you talking about????" I stammered.

"Y/n, I know it sounds pathetic but if you don't take off your dripping clothes, you'd be half dead in an hour.... My shirt has dried up, you can wear it instead... It's long enough for you to cover till your mid thighs...." he suggested....

I was just being paranoid for no reason.... He couldn't be that bad.... Right??? I was still trying to process his words when he snapped his fingers right on my face and pulling back to reality.....

"What are you thinking, Y/n???? Get changed...." he commanded.....

"Huhhh.... Oh yeahhh.... Yeahhhhh righttt...." That's all I could utter....

He stood up and faced in the other direction to allow me some privacy.... I changed into his shirt which was quite long for me... He was tall, duh... I hanged my clothes on the mantel and turned around calling Jungkook over....
"By the way... What were you thinking when I asked you to take your clothes off??? You took me for a perv, didn't you???" he asked with his eyes focused on the fire....

I side eyed him.... I didn't know what to defend myself with.... He was absolutely right.... I was paranoid and took himself to be a perv.... Well I wanted to apologize but technically I never said anything to him hence I didn't see the need for an apology....

"I don't know wh-what you're ta-talking about, Jungkook....."I replied trying to control my uneven breathing.....

"Well, Y/n, as far as I've known, you give chills down the spines of people when you talk... What's up with the stuttering???" He asked smirking..

I looked at him annoyed.... "Talk about this one more time and you'll not see the rising sun tomorrow..." I said pretty harsh without realising I was so close to his face that I could feel his breath on my cheeks.... I immediately came back to my senses and moved back looking away and blinking my eyes rapidly....

Jungkook's POV:
Y/n was cold but not as rude as what most people describe her to be.... She was just a pragmatist driven by rationalism...
But there was one thing I just couldn't seem to take out of my mind..... It's something I shouldn't have done but I accidentally did because I couldn't take my eyes off of it.......