FAREWELL

Jungkook's POV:
I stepped out of the washroom when I heard Y/n talking to herself. I couldn't understand what she meant when she said she'd been controlling everything. And she was shocked to see me and stood up immediately.

"So you've been controlling everything till now??? Mind elaborating on that, baby??"... I asked....

"Um... mmm... N-nothing... It's just ---"

"Just what??? Is it related to us??? Why??"

"What else should I have done if things were out of my control? I had to restrain everything I felt for you. I wasn't sure and just didn't want you to get hurt. I wanted you to be in the light of joy and not lose it while trying to heal me. You're the only person who has ever dared and tried to get me out of my cage....(she started tearing up) I... I... (sobbing)... I can't hold up anymore now... Please don't ever leave me..." she cried harder.

I ran over to where she was standing and embraced her little body in my arms. She fits perfectly. Caressing her head all the way to her back, I spoke, "Ssshhhh, baby.... I'm never gonna leave... Please don't cry... And I'm not blaming you for anything. I know it's hard for you because it's your first but I'm glad you reacted sooner than later. I'm happy you didn't hold back your feelings anymore. And baby that (cupping her face to make her look at me) helped me confess my feelings.... Nan jeongmal dangsin-eul joh-ahaeyo, jagiya... " and I kissed her forehead.

I picked her up and put her inside the duvet tucking her in with me. She placed her head on my arms facing me and I pulled her in an embrace. And we soon fell asleep.

In the middle of the night-

Y/n's POV:
I opened my eyes and saw MY Jungkook sleeping peacefully. He's a sight to behold. I didn't know how things were gonna be but I was sure that I was never losing him.

I looked up at the ceiling fathoming about when I almost thought Jungkook heard all of my self talks and he'd leave me after knowing everything. But I managed to get away with my covering up skills. Well even though I was lying to him about the controlling thing but whatever I said following those were all true. I hope he believed me.

As I was lost in my own thoughts. Jungkook moved a bit and woke up looking around confused.

 Jungkook moved a bit and woke up looking around confused

"Baby.... Are you okay???" I asked....

"Mmmmmhhh...." He replied in his raspy sleepy voice....

He looked at me again and pecked my lips hugging me tight. He continued, "I actually forgot I wasn't in my hotel room but in your house (he laughed hysterically)... Then I glanced at your beautiful face and remembered that I'm in heaven, my love..."

I said nothing but smiled snuggling into his muscular chest. But it soon faded when he pulled apart and looked at me with a serious face.

"But why are you awake this late?? Is something bothering you???" He asked....