FELL APART

LEAP OF 4 MONTHS

Jungkook's POV:
It's been more than 4 months since Y/n and I have seen each other. We're still dating, of course, and in contact but I miss her. We both have been so swamped with works and projects that there were days when our call's duration would last less than a minute. But never passed a day without hearing or seeing each other's voices and faces through voice calls and facetimes.

The best thing is that we don't need earpiece translators anymore... I've gotten fluent in English, if not perfect... She says she loves to listen to me talk...

And about her anxiety and panic attacks, she did struggle for the first few weeks...

I remember her calling me at night when her body would react negatively without those pills... They were like drugs to her...

"I... I c-can't... K-kook... Please, I n-need those pills..."

"I know you can, baby... Just focus on your breathing and slow down... Look, I'm right here... Talk to me... About anything... How was your day??"

"I can't br-breathe and y-you're asking me about my day??? You're stupid and reckless..."

"I am, jagiya...Now tell me, what did you do today??"

"Arghh... I dr-drove to my office... Signed some new c-clients... H-had some meetings to join and w-worked on a few pr-presentations..."

"Good... Did anybody piss you off today??"

"Yes... You.... You're pissing me off now.... For God's sake, let me take the goddamn pills... You're not gonna understand my pain, Jungkook..."

"No, baby... A pill once a week... This is our deal... And I'm not listening..."

"You are a jerk... I hate you..."

"I love you too, jagiya..."

I had to handle and put up with her aggression every single day... There were sleepless nights when she was suffering the worst... But I'm glad she didn't give up...

I have some of her voice notes and listen to it whenever I have a break. Even though we're in a long distance relationship, our bond has gotten stronger over time.

And currently I'm doing the same thing. Listening to my baby's angelic voicemails.

 Listening to my baby's angelic voicemails

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Tap tap..

I turned around to see Namjoon Hyung taping on my shoulder. He took my arms dragging me to where my other hyungs are sitting around in a circle. They gestured me to take a seat and I followed.