JEALOUSY

Jungkook's POV:
I woke up with the sun rays hitting directly in my eyes... I was holding her hands ever so gently... She's so soft and delicate...

I don't wanna wake her up, I'll probably head out and make us something to eat

I kissed her temple and stepped out the tent.

Y/n's POV:
My eyes opened fluttering to the daylight... My body ached due to last night... The pain is sweet to me though, I'm not complaining... Jungkook isn't here by my side... I put on his jumper and stepped out the tent to find him... I spotted him probably washing his hands in the river... Goshhh... How can this man be hot and cute at the same damn time...

"You got a nice pair of ass, y'know

"You got a nice pair of ass, y'know..." I say standing behind him.

He swung around and let out a huge smile upon seeing me... "You woke up, baby.." I hummed in response while he pecked my lips...

"Come here... I made us some sandwiches... Let's eat up real quick and we'll head back... My Hyungs are super amped up to meet you..."

"I'm enthusiastic as well..."

We had our breaky, packed everything up and drove back to the city.... But but but... Hold up... We clicked some pictures on the way...

Memories:

"You need to smile baby..." Jungkook held the camera ready to click.

" Jungkook held the camera ready to click