THE RUMOUR

For the past couple of days there's been an unknown tension between you and Taehyung... Neither of you talked about it or tried to sort anything out because you probably had no solid reason to... Both of you acted as though everything was normal...

You received a call from Bang Si-Hyuk...

"Hello Ms. Y/n.... Hope you're doing well.."

"Absolutely Mr. Bang... How did you remember me out of the blue???"

"You're funny you know that right?? You're the new President of HYBE now... How can we ever forget you?? I actually called you to ask if you'd be okay with collaborating with Kim Taehyung for his portfolio shoot.... I mean your work with Jungkook was highly appreciated and it was a massive hit... I'm hoping you'd do the same with Tae..."

"Mr. Bang, did you ask him if he wanted to work with me???

"Yes I did... And he couldn't help but say yes immediately... We all know what position Dark Star holds in the market..."

"Alright... I'm glad he chose my company... I'll talk to him soon...."

"Sure... Thank you..."

You thought about it and don't remember you and Tae actually having conversations as before... How would you work with him if this awkward situation continued???

But again, you were a professional... You had never let personal stuff hinder your work...

"Hello... Tae???  Is this the right time to talk???"

"Yeah... What's up Y/n??? Are you alright???"

"Yeah I'm alright... Mr. Bang just called me telling about your portfolio shoot..."

"Ohhh yes... I was hoping you'd work with me..."

"Absolutely, Tae... I'm glad you want to work with me.... I'll meet the team soon and we'll begin..."

"Looking forward... See you soon, Y/n..."

"Bye... Take care..."

He didn't sound anything unusual... But you thought it would be better if you were cautious...

________

A few days later you were standing in The Equestrian Club of Sono Felice Vivaldi Park, known to be the most luxurious horse riding club in Korea.