MISUNDERSTANDINGS

You were silently working on your project sitting cozily in your cabin... It hadn't been long enough since you inaugurated a new branch of Dark Star in South Korea...

You didn't know your phone was going bonkers with calls and messages

You didn't know your phone was going bonkers with calls and messages... It was your unarticulated and implicit rule to never let anything or anybody distract you from what you considered to be your ultimate deity, your work... And you were the dedicated devotee...

This is what Jungkook loved the most about you... You had even ignored him when it came to your job... You always aimed for perfection and never tolerated even a tiny fraction of err...

You also failed to realise that it was way past your lunch time until your stomach let out a growl indicating your body needed it's fuel to function any further...

You dialled to your secretary....

"Yes ma'am??"

"Ha Ri... Get me a bowl of chicken salad, venti coffee with sugar free brownies..."

"Sure ma'am... I'll bring them in 15 minutes..."

You finally picked your phone up only to be shocked by the uncountable number of calls and texts you had received while you were busy...

But what surprised you the most was that none of them were from Jungkook but from the least expected people... Namjoon, Jimin, Tae and Bang Si-Hyuk... Few were also from the managers of HYBE...

Your heart sank at the mere thought of what if Jungkook was in trouble or something bad had happened...

You immediately called Namjoon back...

"Y/n??? What took you so long to call us back??"

"I was busy with something important Joon Oppa... What's up??? And why do you sound so panicked??"

"Ask your boyfriend what he has done to give heart attacks not only to us but to millions of people out there..."

"What are you even talking about Oppa?? Get to the point please... I'm not following..."