FAMILY

You were sitting in the passenger seat while Jungkook was driving, taking you to Busan to meet his parents...

You're nervous to put it the sweetest way... Paranoid sounded accurate... Your mind constantly going in circles around questions.

Questions which were perhaps irrelevant.

Perhaps.

What if you failed to make your first impression the best???

What if his parents did not like you in the first meeting???

Would they ask him to break up with you???

What if Jungkook would listen to his parents and shut you off for good???

Would you let it happen???

What if you had to kill his parents for coming in the way???

Would he forgive you for murdering his parents???

Absolutely not.

Your mind had always been that way...

An overthinker.... A dangerous overthinker which induced you to take precautions... Persuaded you to destroy any cause before it could ever affect...

You definitely were a risk-taker but never when it came to Jungkook... Putting him on the line was out of question...

You clutched the leather seat to contain your intrusive thoughts...

You felt a wet slick muscle brushing past your hand bringing you back to the current hour...

It was Bam, licking your soft hands from the back seat... Of course, you'd brought him along... He needed to be cared for... Whenever Jungkook wasn't around, it was you who would take charge of his pet... Bam and you had developed bonds which probably ran deep... Because he was yet to realise your true intentions and how dangerous you could be if you didn't get what you wanted...

Jungkook chuckled... "Bam-ah... You think eomma is tensed... Don't worry... We got her, okay???"

Of course, he sensed your trepidation... You had spent enough time with Bam to know that he would lick tensed or nervous people to calm them down... He was a compassionate and benignant human in dog form... He was the friend you never had...

When you would spend your days and nights without Jungkook, Bam would listen to you blabber about how much you love Jungkook and what he means to you... You had even narrated him the entire story of how you two met and things escalated and when you thought you almost lost him when you couldn't find him anywhere... You told him about your dad and Uncle Jones, except for you murdering them of course, how they had betrayed you and caused you nothing but pain and suffering and that then they were probably rotting in hell...

You would cry when you missed your mom but Bam would hug you and lick your face...

"I'm alright, Bam... You don't have to worry..." you patted his head.

"Jagiya... I'm still trying to wrap my head around why are you so restless??? They're just my parents, alright??? If I love you, they'll love you the most... Probably more than me... So I should be the nervous one here... Not you..." he pouted.

You pinched his supple cheeks laughing... "You're their son, baby... They won't ever stop loving you..."

"Only time can tell..." he sighed faking a sad face.

___________

Jungkook parked the car and helped you out while you took Bam and a few light luggages. The heavy ones were lifted by your well-built boyfriend...