THE NEW BOSS

Third person's POV:
"So she has chosen to retaliate, huh?? I didn't think I'd have to step in and accelerate the process but she's forcing me to show that a father is always the father..." Y/d (your dad) smirked conversing on the phone.

"Yes master... I shall send them our final proposal... This time, they won't have an option but to accept what we offer..." answered Mr. Jones.

Few days later-

Mr. Jones knocks on Y/n's cabin door....

"Come in...." she permitted.

"Oh what a great day it is to open up a bottle of champagne and clink the glasses together.. " said Mr. Jones moving across the cabin with a huge grin.

Y/n seemed regaled because her uncle's behaviour looked fishy... But it definitely cracked her up....

She reclined back on her swivel chair moving sideways while crossing her legs and arms...

"What got you smiling like that, Jones???" she beamed.

"Owwwhhhh sweetheart.... You'll know the reason soon.... Just stay tuned to the news headlines nowadays.... You're gonna love it..."

"I hope it's not something that would count your last days on earth..."

"Don't you worry, darling.... I'll have my saviour with me.... Oh and one more thing.... Here's my resignation letter.... I'm quitting..."

Y/n's smile disappeared... She is now a thousand percent sure his dad and her uncle are upto some devastating mischief....

She unfolded the paper and read the contents... He was resigning...

"Fine... You've become old enough to retire, though... Besides my company needs fresh and modern talents... Not a rusty old man who works less but sticks his nose into everything irrelevant... Anyways, you very well deserve a farewell party...."

"There's no need f----"

"I said you're getting a farewell... I don't remember asking..."

"I'm no longer your employee, Y/n... You can't order me..."

"Who said I'm ordering you??? Consider the staffs requesting you for your presence... Now it's upto you whether you show up or just resign like a coward you truly are...."

"I never had a bad reputation before .. Nor will I now... Fine.... If that's what you wa---"

"They want.... I don't... You'll have your party tomorrow evening.... Now take your shits out of my office before I throw them into the place they belong to... Out..." she ordered.

He nodded and walked back to his cabin to empty the room.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Next day in the evening - Farewell party

A decorated hall crowded with all the members, employees and staffs of The Dark Star... The elegantly dressed people walking around with glasses in their hands greeting the others.... Mr. Jones bidding his goodbye to each and everyone.... Some seem emotional while some are unaffected....

 Some seem emotional while some are unaffected