THE INTRUDER 🔞

Y/n's POV:
His whisper made me tremble but his choice of words made me insanely mad... How dare he call me a princess?? I wanted to chop his mouth so bad but I was stuck to the wall helpless... He was dangerously close to me. I couldn't see his face but I swear to kill him once I get a chance to turn around and see this jerk.

"Don't you fucking dare call me a princess..." I warned him.

"Why not??? Princess..." He mocked me.

I wriggled with force but he didn't budge an inch. I groaned."Who do you think you are to call me a princess???"

"Your boyfriend, babygirl..." He whispered sucking my earlobe.

My eyes widened in disbelief.... Could he be?? But why would he?? No no no... What are you thinking, Y/n... Gather your thoughts.... But what if he is??? Let's find out....

"Ju-jungkook???"

He twirled me around to face him... His face inches away from mine smiling innocently.

 His face inches away from mine smiling innocently

"Surprise... Princess.." he sounds so ignorant and guileless like he didn't cause me a heart attack earlier...

He pressed our bodies together so hard that I could feel his dick bulging from his pants and forcing my torso which diverted my mind from the rush of frustration I was feeling in my veins a few seconds ago...

"Let's make love, jagiya.... Right here... Right now.." he entreated in his deep raspy voice.

"Are you fucking kiddi----....." My breathe hitched but he cut me off by crashing his lips onto mine.. And I, of course, can't help but give in..

His hands roam around my body while swiftly taking my blazer off and tossing it away not breaking the kiss.... He takes it slow but in a split second he goes hungry for me... He sucks my lower lip like he's been centuries away and now has finally gotten his hands on me.. His cold icy lip ring tingles my core. His panting breath turns me on so much that it works like viagra although I have no idea how it reacts but I am sure no substance could be more intoxicating or dangerous than this hot man right here... You can be sober but Jungkook has the ability to turn any situation upside down into the 50 shades of love. Or probably more shades... Who cares?? He's just irresistible...

"Why do you have to be away from me, hmm?? Do you have any idea how much I missed you?? How dare you leave me in your haunted house alone?? Look what you did to my cock, it's hard as fuck.... And it's all because of and for you, princess.... Now deal with it..." He says in between the kiss...

"I'm sorry" I pouted still kissing.

He slides both his hands down to my thighs motioning me to climb on him... And I did... I wrapped my legs around his waist and he takes me to my desk.