MAKE ME YOURS 🔞

Jungkook's POV:

By the time we reached home, she was sound asleep. I carried her in my arms and walked into her bedroom and laid her down carefully but she woke up due to the movements. She sat straight up looking at me and I knelt down before her. The fact that we both were drenched in the rain kinda sparked a different desire inside of me. I was unsure of her though. I mean c'mon, we had been dating for the past 4+ months and lived together only once as couples. I missed her every fucking second. So without thinking twice, I leaned closer to her face with the intent to kiss her cold wet lips...

She didn't fuss but gave in right away....
I kissed her delicate lips with utmost care and gentleness afraid that I might hurt her soft petals... I sucked on her lower lip as she reciprocated on my upper one. I had been craving this moment for the past couple of months and finally we're together once again, sharing our immense love.

I pulled away realising we both needed to change in order to avoid catching a cold especially her being injured.

We soon changed and sat back down in the previous position. I took her hands in mine and kissed them...

Y/n's POV:

"Baby, I---" I cut him off.

"Please don't ask me anything about why I did what I shouldn't have or something.... You and I both know the reasons even if I stay silent.. I just don't wanna talk about it and recall them.... Please..." I pleaded.

"

Alright.... But I think I at least deserve to know one of the reasons... It freaks me out to even imagine you hurting yourself knowing I'm the one you're doing this for..." he said.

"Is love enough of a reason??? I love you, Kook, I've been since the beginning and always will... I'm afraid of losing you, okay? Even the very thought of you not being mine scares me to death... And I hurt myself to become stronger to be able to make you mine again..." I stated.

His eyes softened with admiration.

"You might not care about yourself but you mean the world to me, baby... Please don't ever do this to yourself even if I'm away.. You hurt me, Y/n...." he said.

I looked at him with astonishment, did I hear him correctly?? Did he just say I hurt him??

"J-ju-jungkook... I h-hu-hurt you?? I d-do-don't under-understand.." my voice trembled because I couldn't even dream of hurting him. He's so precious to me...

"Yes, baby.... You hurt me when you hurt yourself... And I hate that.." he said pouting.

Tears formed in my eyes.

"I'm so-sor-sorry, Kook-kh.. I didn't mean to...." I covered my face crying harder.

"No...no.. no... Love, please don't cry... I didn't mean it that way..." he let go of my hand and cupped my face making me look at him.. "Here... Look at me... You are the most loving, understanding and caring person I know... It's just that you act different sometimes. And that different behaviour is extremely dangerous and nerve racking... I don't know what had happened with you in the past and why are you the way you are, but the only thing I know is that I want to be your present and make your future better..." he hugged me and pecked my temple.

He pulled back and devoured my mouth again with his sweet one... "I missed you, love... I missed your lips... I missed everything ".. he said in between the kisses making me moan in his mouth... He gradually made his way down to my neck in order to leave hickeys but stopped when he noticed something...