IT'S NOT ME

Your phone buzzed a call... Swiping up on the green button, you placed the device on your ear...

The man on the other side spoke the following words which brought a satisfied smirk to your face...

"She's done with... No trace or evidence left..."

"You'll receive your payment as per the deal... Good job..." you proudly muttered against the speaker...

"Let me know if you need me for somebody else too... You pay me well, gorgeous..."

"Not yet, Arthur... But I do have someone in mind who might need to be sidetracked... He's been way too nosy in my business lately... It might be difficult for you considering the fact he's an idol with tons of securities around him..."

"As long as he's a human, he's vulnerable... Nothing limits me... One shot down the head and he'll be leaving this beautiful world..."

"Will let you know..."

You hung up on him leaning your head back on the headrest of your couch... Your mind and heart repeated the few words in a continuous chant...

'Anong Bunya is dead, but I'm not the killer'...

According to you, your brain to be specific, if you didn't do it with your own hands, you  didn't do it at all...

You might have hired the assassin to do your dirty work but she deserved every bit of it... You couldn't risk all times of your hardwork and watch everything crumble down when she intentionally or unknowingly exposes you... You didn't come that far only to be ruined by some obscure lowlife...

You spared her life once, out of mercy (if you had any), but that generous decision of yours was proving itself to be a mistake...

And not to forget, you've always hated mistakes irrespective of who made them....

You've mended your err by purging its existence for good... You removed any trace of her being, her identity and everything that Anong Bunya ever was... Nobody would ever know where she vanished...

As you were closing your eyes and thinking, her ashes might be floating with some waves streaming in the vast ocean... The place she was shot dead and burnt in, might have cooled down from the heat... Silence was what prevailed around...

But.... Was your fight over??? Were you finally going to live a peaceful life with Jungkook??? Was nobody gonna bother you again???

The answer to all your doubts was a resounding no...

How long were you gonna lie to Jungkook??? How long were you gonna pretend to be a victim??? What if you had to kill every single being on earth just to be with Jungkook???

You had no answers but as long as Jungkook was yours, you were ready to fight against all odds and risk it all... He was everything that mattered...

But what if in the process of fighting for Jungkook, he somehow comes to know about you... The real you...

Your deeds, which were justifiable according to you, but was it really if you thought from somebody else's perspective???

You had guilt trapped Taehyung but did he really deserve it??? Your heart and mind were two different persons... You couldn't undo anything you did in the past but everybody was making it hard for you to change yourself in the present... Someone or the other had to awaken that side of yours which took months for you to enclose...

The only reason you continued to unalive people was Jungkook's love... The only inducement for you to live... If it weren't for him and his unconditional endearment, you'd have never known that this world still had precious hearts and you would've never been exposed to the good side of the world... The darkness would've consumed you more and more until the only emotion you would've been left with was hatred and hatred alone...