WORLD TOUR

Jungkook's POV:
"Hyung.... It's been a week, she hasn't contacted me yet... Shall I go and check on her???" I asked Namjoon Hyung.

"Don't worry, Jungkook.... She might be busy I guess.... I'm sure she'll get back to you soon.."

"No Hyung... This has never happened before... I'm sure something is wrong..." I panicked.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

A few days later -

Beep....

It was a text from Y/n.... I sprang up....

"Hey baby.... I'm sorry I haven't been able to get in touch with you lately... Don't worry I'm absolutely alright, so don't panick and kill yourself overthinking... It's just that I've been in a mess but I'm gonna clear up and amend everything.... And about my dad owning HYBE, I had no idea, so try to avoid him as much as possible... I suspect he's there to ruin us... It's his dirty way of dabbling the personal vendetta with me... Rest assured, as long as I'm alive, no one can hurt you... Saranghae Yeobo...."

My lungs started breathing again... Not that I was dead but she makes me feel alive... Now that I know she's fine, I am relieved...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Your dad's POV:
"How's it going, Jones??? Shall we proceed with our ultimate move??"

"We are all set, Sir... Just need to strike the nail on the head..." he smirked.

"Perfect... We are so on..."

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

All the artists of HYBE received notices...

NOTICE-
Greetings Idols....
Since you all are well aware of the fact that new changes are evident with changes in the authority.... Those changes start from the disbanding of certain groups, namely-

1. Le Sserafim,
2. New Jeans, and
3. TXT

We thank you all for your endeavours so far... Wish you all success in the future...

*******

"Bang Si-Hyuk.... I want BTS to be sent to World Tour for their upcoming albums... Let them perform abroad in as many countries as possible... The expenses are on me... Focus on their interactions with foreign fans...." I ordered him.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Jungkook's POV:
"Hyungs... I can't believe Y/n's dad is organizing our World Tour... I guess he's not as bad as we deemed him to be... He might have changed overtime... Maybe Y/n overthinks everything... I'm sure if I tell him about our relationship, he'd be elated..."

"Don't judge someone that quick, Jungkook... Don't forget he disbanded our juniors for no reason at all... There's definitely something fishy... Besides Y/n has already warned you... So stay safe..."

I nodded...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

During the tour ~

We've already performed in the USA, India, England and Australia... Just a few more countries and we'll be set free for a month to rest and live our personal lives...