VICTIM CARD

"Kim Taehyung ssi..." a nurse walked up to him with a number of files in her hand... "Dr. Kwan is ready to see you..."

He nodded thanking her...

A couple of minutes went by and the doctor advised Tae to rest his muscles for a few days before jumping back into action...

He stepped out the cabin when his phone buzzed... Before he could figure out the call, he bumped into someone causing the other person to stumble on the ground scattering all her medical reports over the floor...

"I'm so sorry... I wasn't paying attention... Let me help you..." Tae bowed to who appeared to be a woman whose face was covered by her hair strands... He helped her get back onto her feet while he gathered all the reports and x-rays which probably were of her injured hand and placed them on her other hand...

When she thanked Tae, he couldn't help but run his mind around a deja vu kind of situation because her voice sounded familiar to him...

"I think I've heard your voice somewhere, miss..." he blurted out...

"I don't think so... Because it's only been a week since I came here... I'm from Thailand..." she straightened herself giving Tae a complete view of her face which Tae could never forget...

The moment both of them realised who the persons were in front of their eyes, the woman almost bolted but Tae instantly gripped her forearm...

"Please let me go... I'm sorry..." she cried out.

"Why are you running away??? You're the reason Jungkook had to spend days locked up in a prison... Anong Bunya... What are you doing in Korea now??? Planning to defame another idol once again, huh???" he acclaimed.

"No... Please.... No... I've already been punished for that felony...Please let me go now... I've come here to get my broken hand treated... I'll leave the country in a few days... Please don't kill me this time..."

Her last words caused Tae to loosen his grip... "Kill you?? Why would you ever think that I'd harm you physically???"

"Wasn't that what all of you had planned and executed to free Jungkook from behind the bars??? Didn't you send the woman to kill me the night before I issued my statement of truth???"

"Whattt??? Are you out of your mind??? We never hired anybody to get you killed or anything... What are you even talking about???" Taehyung was on the verge of erupting his anger due to the false accusations...

"That woman with the mask... She had crushed my bones under her boots when I had initially refused to speak... She pulled out a gun and pointed it right on my forehead threatening that if I didn't come clean to the media and spill the truth, she'd kill me and my mom who lived in Indonesia... She knew everything about me... But she also saved me from Mr. Jones who was behind all of the conspiracy against Jungkook... He was the one who had paid me in the first place to act..."

"What in the hell?? Mr. Jones had paid you to defame Jungkook??? And a woman broke your hand??? Why didn't you confess everything to the cops when you had the chance to???" Taehyung was losing his mind at the revelation... He couldn't believe what he had just heard...

"I'd have ended up with a bullet in my skull... The fire she had in her eyes could burn me alive... I didn't plan on messing with her... My life is precious to me... Besides, all I care about now is to fully heal my hand... I'm getting my final surgery done to get the rods removed... I beg you to please leave me alone... I swear on my mom that I'd never engage in such heinous acts ever again... Please..." her eyes teared up brimming on the waterline...

"Don't worry... I don't possess any threat to you... Just tell me if by any chance, do you know her name or anything peculiar about the anonymous woman that could help us get to her???" he inquired in the hope that he might get a step closer to the hidden truth...