THE ROOM OF NO LIGHT

Y/n's POV:
I realised Jungkook's actual wish wasn't to see my personal pictures but for me to be there with him, for us to be together. I booked a flight to Seoul to surprise him on New Year's Eve. I was extremely excited.

I postponed all my meetings and pending works for a week and flew away. A few hours later, I landed. I texted Jungkook that I'd see him soon. I got myself a ticket to their concert and disguised myself because being a renowned celebrity as well, I definitely didn't want a controversy to ruin anything.

The concert was phenomenal. I kept looking at my man and he noticed me too but wasn't able to figure out who I was. I even had a backstage pass. So I went in searching for Jungkook. I came across a door in the alley that had his nameboard hanging. It wasn't locked, I pushed it open... I wanted to call out his name louder to surprise him but what I witnessed thereafter, only made me whisper his name in astonishment.

He confessed and embraced a girl right in front of me. Tears should've made their way but my eyes didn't want to cry... My mind wanted destruction for hurting my heart...

Did 'we' not mean anything?

Was everything a lie I was living in?

He turned to look at me and called out my name. He was clearly shocked to see me there. I ran away not knowing how to react to this.

The only thing I am sure of now is that I am going back to the place I belong to. Coming out of which was my biggest mistake to begin with.

I got in the driver's seat of my rented car to drive back to the airport before setting my goal straight.

"If this is what you want, so be it. Till now you've been wanting me to love you endlessly... Let me show you what limitless hatred looks like.. Let me gift you the present of your lifetime. Happy New Year, Jeon Jungkook.... "

Jungkook's POV:
When I saw Y/n standing on the threshold and looking at me with aghast eyes, my heart broke into a million pieces. I immediately pushed my stylist away and ran after Y/n but she was gone. She saw something she wasn't supposed to or at least should have talked to me or better could have slapped me if she was that raged. I needed to explain everything to her that whatever she witnessed wasn't actually what it seemed to be.

I went in the control room to see where she disappeared abruptly. I saw her getting in a car and driving away. I asked some people to locate the car and found it parked outside the airport. I told my Hyungs everything that transpired and hurried my way to the place but to my disappointment, I was late and she left me. I asked the receptionist to check the boarding of Y/f/n and yes she flew back to her country.

I booked the next flight without wasting any time. The following morning I rushed to her house but she wasn't inside. I looked in every single corner but no trace of hers. I called in her office as well as Mr. Jones but they had not heard from her either.

Two days have passed and I'm still waiting for her to arrive home but she hasn't shown up. I started to panic. I was weeping and talking to myself...

 I was weeping and talking to myself