Vexed

Leah's POV

Monday

12:05 am

"You sure you don't want to get off work early today ?" Eric asks looking at me.

"No I'm okay" I take my head off the desk and sit up with my eyes barely open. I feel like I probably have the flu or something.

"Do you want to get something to eat ?" he asks.

"I guess..."I sigh.

I don't have an appetite but I only ate this morning so I need to eat something.

"Stay here I'll go get you something , I'll be back" he says getting up from the chair.

"No I'll come with you" I say getting up from around my table. I need the fresh air.

"Are you sure ?"

I nod and pick my bag up from the desk.

He opens the door and I walk behind him as we get down to the entrance.

"Actually we can just go to Wendy's across the road" I tell him. I'm just going to get a salad from there.

"Okay"

We cross the road together and get into Wendy's.

I sit around one of the tables while Eric orders.

I told him I just wanted a salad. I make sure to have at least one salad everyday.

He comes to sit beside me with the receipt.

After waiting for about 10 minutes our number finally calls.

While Eric collects the food I look outside. I spot a Porsche and it reminds me of that person.

I sigh at the thought of him.

We're really over this time.

Eric opens the door with the food in his hand and allows me to walk through before him.

I feel like I stopped breathing for a second.

Is that him speaking to the security ?

As we cross the road he looks around and our eyes lock. He takes his eyes off me and his facial expression changes.

He looks vexed.

Why is he here ?

"There she is" the security says when we reach there.

"Aaliyah you want the salad still or ?..." Eric asks looking at Zaidan then me.

"No she's good" Zaidan speaks before I could answer.

Does he think this is okay ?

If he thinks we're going to break up then get back together all the time it's not going work  like that , I don't have time to waste .

"She didn't seem good couple minutes ago" Eric says to him.

"Yuh know a who me ?" Zaidan steps to him.

"Mi nuh wah know a who you , yuh nah tek care a yuh girl bredda yuh nuh see a me buy har lunch almost everyday"

No...no , oh...my god.

"It's okay Eric you can just take the salad to my office" I say nervously.

"Sir I'll like to ask you to leave the complex" the security says to Zaidan but he ignores him.