Disagreement

Leah's POV

Friday 12:15 pm

I start working back Monday so I've just been in bed getting as much rest as I can.

I still have to go get some stuff for the place but I've just been feeling really lazy.

Me and Jada are now in the living room watching Season 2 Ginny and Georgia.

She has been keeping my company for the past few days.

Zaidan has been texting me nonstop but I haven't replied to him. I'm sure he's with his girl now or probably out with some other girl.

I'm now on my phone scrolling through Instagram.

"Girl yuh not even a watch di movie"

"I'm watching it" I lie.

Her phone starts ringing .

When I look over at her she's smiling from ear to ear .

"Wah sweet you ?" I ask her .

"My man" she says before running into my room .

Whatever.....

She comes out couple seconds after .

"I'm about to head out I have somewhere to be at 2 babe" she says picking up her bag .

"Don't finish the movie without me" She says before kissing me on the cheek.

She walks out through the door and I close it behind her .

The door knocks minutes after .

Jada must have left something .

I open the door and Zaidan walks through it without even acknowledging me .

Excuse me?...

"How can you just come popping up Zaidan?" I ask him after closing the door.

"If yuh think we a guh fuck then yah guh ghost mi like dat it nah guh work...tell me what your up to" his eyes shoot daggers.

"Then your reading my messages and not responding " he adds.

"I just got out of a relationship Zaidan" I say to him with a straight face.

"Suh weh yah tell mi dat fah ?" his voice harsh.

He comes up to me and tilts my chin up to face him .

"Don't ever do me this again as long as yuh live Aaliyah " he says closing his eyes before opening them back picking the brick of his noes .

I thought he didn't even care.

"I didn't mean to have sex with you Zaidan... I was just , I don't even know" My voice comes out in a sigh .

"So why you came out the morning without draws ?.....then yah guh walk weh from mi "he exhales.

I honestly don't even know what I was thinking .

"Zaidan why you think it's okay to pop up at my place like this ?" I ask him not answering his question.

"I asked you a question first" his voice stern.

I look at him and we stand in silence.

"I don't know why I did it , I know I shouldn't have because you have somebody" I finally say.

"Have you fucked anybody else since we did it ?" he ask studying me.

Who does he think I am ?

I don't answer him.