Blame

Aaliyah's POV

Sunday

 8:04 am

"Zaidan" I whine.

"Just one more time" he says kissing my neck.

This sex addict...

"It's the last day here...we need to start our day" I sigh.

I try to get out of his arm but he tightens his grip on my waist.

"Come nuh b" he says still kissing on my neck.

I attempt to get up from the bed and he tries to grab me but I dip under his hand and get off the bed.

I run to the bathroom and I hear his laughter as I close the door behind me.

We would literally have sex all day if I allowed him to.

I smile and look at my reflection in the mirror. My mind drifts back to last night.

The way he handled me...

My clit throbs at the thought and I squeeze my legs together.

I should've never been surprised when I found out I was pregnant with Ivy.

Well I always made sure I took my pills but...

I hear a knock on the door and I look around quickly.

"You can't hide all day"

I roll my eyes and get into the shower minutes after.

Coming out of the shower I wrap my towel around me then walk towards the door.

I open the door to see Zaidan standing there and I jump.

"Oh god...Zaidan..."

He swifts me off my feet and I gasp. I wrap my arms around his neck and he walks over to the bed with me.

"Zaidan can you please go shower so we can get our day started" I say.

"Not yet" he says as he puts me down to sit on the bed.

"Zaidan I want us to go down for breakfast because it's gonna be up soon"

"We can have brunch" his voice comes out in a whisper.

His phone starts ringing from the nightstand and he's distracted , he walks away over to the nightstand and picks it up.

I get up from the bed and get dressed into a tie crop top and shorts. When I'm finished getting dressed Zaidan is still on his phone.

"Yuh ready ? " he asks looking at me with the phone to his ear.

"Yes" I say.

I watch him as he hangs up the phone and slides it into his pocket.

"Yuh nuh wah sell di car yuh have a Jamaica and get a new one ?" he asks looking at me.

"No...why ?" I ask curiously.

My mom bought me it as a gift and it means so much to me because it was my very first car so I don't want to sell it.

"Just feel like yuh wah upgrade" he shrugs.

"So is something wrong with my car ?"

"No mi jus feel like yuh woulda probably wah upgrade...if a di money a di problem nuh worry bout dat"

"it's not the money...my mom bought me as a gift so I want to keep it"

"Ah" he says and I'm glad he didn't push it any further.