Expensive

Leah's POV

Wednesday

5:30 pm

I feel like I'm still not even sober.

I'm working from home today because I  honestly don't think I could make it.

I'm finish up for today tho.

"You know I thought I saw Zaidan at the party but I'm not sure if it's him" Jada says walking over to me and I roll my eyes.

"Oh"

There's a knock on my door.

"Jada go see who is that" I tell her.

She walks out of the room. Couple minutes after she returns back.

"It's Candice boyfriend...he told me to give you this"

Candice boyfriend ?

How the security even allowed him to get up here ?

"Chanel girl damn" she says smiling then sit on the bed.

I raise a brow at her.

"Maybe Zaidan sent it dummy" she adds rolling her eyes.

I shake my head and look at the chanel bags and the box on the bed that looks like a jewelry box.

I mean I appreciate it but he can't use gifts for me to forgive him.

I remove the box from one of the Chanel bags. I then unwrap the paper from it.

"That's cute as fuck !" Jada says clearly impressed

I smile and look at it.

I don't know why he keep buying these expensive stuff for me.

I open the little jewelry box after.

"Girllllll....that's icy , how much money he spend on this wow" she says looking at the diamond braclet.

I take it out the box and she puts it on my wrist for me.

It's really cute I guess.

"You don't like it ?" she asks.

"Yes I do" my voice small. I maybe sound ungrateful but it's not that. He knows I don't like when he gets me expensive stuff and if he thinks this is going to get me to forgive him it's not.

Jada is a materialistic person so I know why she's acting this way. I care less about designers. It's not like I wouldn't wear them but sometimes I feel like it's a waste of money.