Questions

Zaidan's POV

Thursday

7:05 am

I walk up behind her by the mirror and kiss her on her neck.

"Stop Zaidan , I didn't please you enough lastnight ?" she rolls her eyes then continue to fix her hair.

Shi really a ask mi dat ?
Fuck yes.

"I'm taking you to a resort in Negril" I say in her ear and her eyes meet mines in the mirror infront of us.

"When ?" she asks smiling.

"Now...just finish getting ready"

"I'm excited" she says then turn around to hug me.

I chuckle and wrap my arms around her gliding my hands on her ass.

I just need to get away from Kingston for some time.
I could take her overseas but she doesn't have a visa.

"I'm going to need your passport" I tell her.

"For what ?" she ask raising a brow.

"Because some day I'll like to take you to Thailand or maybe Dubai" I say to her with my signature smile.

"Dubai , really !?"

"I actually always wanted to go there" she adds.

I smile and wink at her.

I'm glad she told me that because now I have an idea where to take her.

"We're going to make a stop at your place first so you can get some stuff " I tell her then slap her on her ass.

"Zaidan !" she yelps.

"I'll be waiting on downstairs" I say picking up my keys then leave the room.

I get downstairs and put my bag in the backseat of the car.

It rained earlier and the clouds still look a little dark. I hope it doesn't start again.

As I open the front door I see Aaliyah walking down the stairs.

She put her hair in a ponytail and it swings down to her back.

The suit she's wearing shows her curves perfectly. She looks like she's been getting thicker and I'm loving it.

She walks through the door and I close it behind us with the key.

"How long we're staying for ?" she asks.

" 4 days" I tell her. She has work so we can't stay no longer than that.

"I'm not driving the Benz" I tell her walking over to the car I'm driving.

"Oh"

She walks over to the car with me and I pull the passenger side for her.

A smile spreads across her lips as it opens.

Leah's POV

7:40 am

Aww.