Roses

Leah's POV

Thursday

6:30 am

"Zaidan why you didn't wake me up ?" I ask having a slight panic attack as I run to the bathroom.

I shower and get dress into a black fitted dress that stops under my knee along my with back heels to match.

I make my way downstairs to Zaidan seated on the couch with his eyes pierced in his phone.

"When are you getting the stuff from my apartment ?" I ask going around the kitchen to get a water to refill my bottle.

"I'll do it today"

"Okay daddy , the keys are in the room I'll see you later " I say seductively , trying not to laugh.

I pick up my water bottle from the counter and walk towards the door to leave.

"Come yah" he says and I'm stopped in my tracks then I turn around to look at him.

He walks over to me before tilting my chin up then plant a kiss on my lip.

This man...

"Really" I say rolling my eyes playfully.

"Doh play wid mi" he says sternly walking back to the stool.

So extra

I blush when my back is turned to him and leave.

While I drive to work I blast some 90s r&b in the car because for some reason it always puts me in a good vibe.

By 8:00 I'm in my office. Luckily there wasn't much traffic on the road.

I open up my laptop.

...

I feel like break took forever to come.

For some reason I'm craving Burger King and I don't really like it but I'm definitely not getting it.

I'm serious about losing weight this time around.

A call comes in on my phone and I look at it.

Zaidan.

*if I come up there I might fuck you in your office so come down here to me*

This sex addict...

I roll my eyes at the message and take the elevator to get downstairs.

As I reach to the entrance I spot him leaning on his Benz with a bag in his hand.

I smile when our eyes meet.

"You really don't have to bring me lunch every day...." I say as I reach him.

"Why you didn't tell your little friend the same thing ?... I don't want to hear it" he says handing me the bag.

Why is he like this ?

I shake my head and take it from him.

He wraps one hand around me and uses his free hand to slap me on my ass.

"Zaidan ! " I yelp.

"I'm in my work parking lot , are you crazy" I say quietly.

"And ?..."he ask with his head leaned to the side.

I can't take him.

"Have a great rest of your day" I say walking away.

I hear him laugh and I roll my eyes.

I get on the elevator and get back up to my office.

Zaidan's POV

2:30 pm