Uncomfortable

Leah's POV

Friday 7:25 am

"That one looks sexy on you babe" Candice says getting her makeup done.

I'm trying on swimsuits for the beach we're going today for her birthday.

Her birthday is tomorrow but we're celebrating from now.

We're going to Ochi...Jada , shelby , her boyfriend and some other people she stated .

"Yeah good gyal , mi like da one deh" Sobrina says.

Sobrina is my MUA , I've known her for many years she's the one that always gets my makeup done the way I like it .

"So this is the final ?" I ask them giving them a 360.

"Watch batty" They say in unison

We all burst out laughing .

I'm basically ready I'm just going to wet my curls.

I'm wearing a curly lace frontal wig today.

"Mi ready Leah...mek sure yuh ready cause mi know how yuh stay " Candice says from the chair.

"I'm ready" I say snapping myself in a big mirror in my bedroom.

"I have another client at 8 I'm heading out now" Sobrina tells us

"Okay bye babe" I say hugging her.

Candice hugs her and she walks out of the room.

"I like ike it babes" I say looking at her makeup.

"Sobrina gwan mi nah lie" she says excitedly , pouting her lips and taking selfies.

"Gurl yuh pale just like yuh fada" Candice says chuckling.

"Gurl come outta mi place" I say and we burst into laughter as we walk out of my bedroom.

I pick my bag up with the clothes I'll be wearing for the 2 nights.

"A live yah guh live" Candice says picking up her bags.

I need options so I always carry enough clothes if I decide to change my mind on the outfits.

We walk through the door and I close it behind us.

"Where are we meeting Jada and Shelby ?" I ask her putting my stuff in the back seat of my car.

"They said there on the first toll with my boyfriend and his friends" She says entering the passenger side of my car.

"Okay" I say closing the door.

We're now close to last toll and the car Jada boyfriend is in stops on to side of the highway.

I then see Jada parks over there as well.

"Why they stopped ?" I ask Candice.

"I think they say they're going to take pictures " She says.