Popularity

Leah's POV

Sunday

9:30 am

Zaidan left minutes ago and it's just me and gabby here. I'm glad for the company.

I know he said he wasn't gonna be here and I'm the one who said I wanted to come but I didn't expect him to not be here at all not even for an hour good.

Only last night...

I've never had sex just so intense.

He made me squirt again.

Never knew I could squirt honestly and I'm still shocked how many times it happened last night.

Felt embarrassed a little tho I don't know why.

Since I know Zaidan doesn't like using condoms on me I've been taking pills which I don't normally do.

Me and tyreek never used condom and I never took pills but for some reason I just didn't get pregnant.

Thank God.

I'm now finished getting dress I'm wearing some shorts with a crop top and sandals with the bag to match.

I feel like taking pictures today.

I did my makeup , I tried something a little different today and honestly it turned out cute.

"Yeah gyal , you dat" Gabby comes in the room saying.

I look at my reflection in the mirror to fix my hair a little that's sticking out.

"Watch di body weh a mad mi cousin" she says and we burst out laughing.

I love her already.

I take my phone up and dial Jada.

I can't forget my best friend.

She picks up on the first ring.

"Doh call mi phone" she says jokingly through the speaker.

I switch the call to video call and her face pops up.

Looks like she's in her car.

"Weh yah guh? " I ask her.

"Gym miss"

"You look cute" she adds.

"Come say hi" I switch the camera on Gabby.

"This is Zaidan's cousin"

"Hey" They both say to each other.

Knowing Jada I know she's jealous.

She is the adventurous type so stuff like this makes her happy.

"I'll call you back hun , I'm gonna take some pictures I'll send you them after" I say before hanging up.

I can't be the only one that does a full beat and get dress just to take pictures and not go anywhere.

"I'm ready" I say to Gabby as we walk through the door.

I finish taking my pictures after hundreds of attempts and I can say I'm finally satisfied.

I don't want to post it but I'll maybe post it on my story.

"You ate these" Gabby say looking at the pictures.

I like them too.

.....

I posted the pic on my story about an hour ago and I'm surprised on the views I have on it.

"Why I have so much views" I say showing Gabby my story.