Likes

Leah's POV

Friday

8:30 am

6 months later.......

I finally finish curling my hair then unplug the curling iron from the socket.

"Leah are you done ?" Jada asks walking into the bathroom.

"Yeah I just need to change first" I tell her then snap me a picture in the mirror.

"You still haven't told me where we're going" I add. She reminds me of Zaidan when she does this.

He never likes to tell me where he's taking me.

I smile inwardly at the thought of him.

Only if I could just get to hear his voice every morning I will feel a little better.

I feel the baby kick and I put my hand on my stomach.

"Are you okay ?"

"Yeah just the baby kicking"

"Okay"

"So should I wear like a dress or...."

I don't want to wear just anything and it's not for the occasional.

"Yes you can wear a dress"

"Makeup or not ?" I ask.

"Girl jus put on a dress and come...yuh nuh need makeup" she tells me then walk out of the bathroom and I follow behind her.

I walk into my closet and pick out a dress to wear.

"How about this ?" I ask showing Jada the dress.

"Perfect" she says and I smile.

"I'll be waiting on you outside" she says before getting up from the bed then leave the room.

I quickly change into a white dress that stops below my knee , Rick Owens and a black Chanel bag to go along with it.

Zaidan bought me this bag and I never stopped wearing it. It's probably my favorite out of every one of my bags.

Jada walks into the room seconds after.

I feel like taking pictures today. I barely take any during my pregnancy.

"You look good"

"Thanks" I tell her then apply my lipgloss.

"I'm ready"

"Okay let's go" she says then we walk out of the room.

Walking pass the huge mirror in the living room mirror I look at myself again.