Research

Leah's POV

Monday

12:39 pm

"Why would you let him in without my permission ?" Zaidan shouts.

I look at the security and I can see the fear in his eyes.

"Ms.Miles said it was okay" he says nervously.

"Really Aaliyah" he scoffs.

He walks away and I follow behind him as we walk back up to the house.

"Why are you so mean all the time ?" I ask as I close the door behind us.

"You told him to let him in?" he asks. His face hard.

"No...I mean...yes because I didn't think you would have a problem with your uncle coming here"

His uncle was at his welcome home party so I honestly didn't think he wouldn't want him here.

"I don't care who is it is , nobody should come into my premises without my permission" he says as he turns to walk away.

I shake my head and make my way to Ivy's room.

She should still be sleeping but I just need to check on her.

.........

"It's like this nude-ish color" I say showing the nail tec a picture of the nails I like.

"Sure" she says looking at it.

I hear footsteps behind me and I look around to see Zaidan walking towards us.

"Evening" he acknowledges the nail tec but his eyes are on me.

Why is his face like that ?

"Evening" she replies.

"I want to talk to you about something but I'll tell you when your finish up" he tells me.

"Oh okay" I say.

He walks away and I turn my attention back to the nail tec.

It took about 45 minutes for my nails to be finished.

Our conversation was light.

She seems very nice.

"Did you get it ?" I ask.

"Yes I did...thanks luv" she says with a warm smile.

"Your welcome and thanks for coming here" I say returning her back with a smile

"Oh is it okay to post the tiktok ?" she asks referring to a TikTok video she made while doing my nails.

"Sure" I say.

"Okay bye"

I open the door and close it after she walks out.

I make my way to the bedroom and I hear the shower on so guessing Zaidan is taking a shower.

In the meantime I get on my laptop to check my email and other stuff until he gets back out.

The bathroom door finally opens and he walks out with a towel wrapped around his lower body.

I look up at him and our eyes meet.

He drops the towel from his lower body and gives me a lopsided smile.

I shake my head and look back at my laptop.

He chuckles and I smile inwardly.

He pulls up a black jogger on him and walks over to the bed. He takes a seat beside me and closes down my laptop.