Epilogue 🌴

Sid return from office and found no one in living area.... He run toward his room and found sm sitting there with shehnaaz on her lap.....

His eyes become red in anger....

Sid : miliiii.... Yelled loudly making shehnaaz wake up with jerk heading his loud voice.....

A maid named mili comes to him... And stood there bowing her head...

Sid : kitni baar bola hai hmesha shehnaaz ke saath rhne ke liye.. To kaha thi ap..???

Mili : sir.. Vo... V...

Tears formed in sm 's eyes.... She know the reason behind his anger... And left from there immediately... While shehnaaz glare at him.... While mili too left after her to save herself from his anger

Sana : sidharth....

Sid ignore her and sat on bed keeping his hand on her belly....

Sid : kaisa hai mera bacha.....

Yes.. Shehnaaz is 4 month pregnant ....

Sidharth forgive sm after one month since they shift here but couldn't be same as he was with her before....

When he get to know shehnaaz is pregnant... He become more afraid thinking about their first child whom they lost because of sm....

So he never left her alone with sm.... But he has to go to office too... That's why he appoint mili for shehnaaz.....

He didn't want history to repeat herself....

He is over caring.. Over protective toward her..... He is too afraid to lose his child now...

He know he doing wrong maybe with his ammi.... But her past deeds lead him to make him like this...

Whereas shehnaaz saw the guilt and pain in sm 's eyes.... She know sm is guilty... After all she is also a mother..... Sm was in pain.. And she want revenge at that time at anyhow....

Or ho gyi yr glti unse....

She tried to make sidharth understand this... But he is not understanding..... He call her 20 -30 times in a day only to ask sm is near her or not.... Did she have anything or not....

If she said sm is here.... He come back to office immediately.... And if there was a important meeting then he call mili to be with her.....

Sana : you can trust a stranger ( mili) but not your mother....???

Sid : you know it's easy to trust stranger rather than the person  who back stab you once..... You can forgive her shehnaaz... But  I can't yrr... I can't..... Said and fall on his knees....

Tum unconscious thi shehnaaz... Tumhe vaise dekh ke mere pr kya guzri thi... Ye sirf mein janta hoon.... Tum... Tum... Akhein bhi nhi khol rhi thi.. Meine kitna bola.. Pr tumne..... And started crying holding his face in his hands...

Shehnaaz looked at him and tears formed in his eyes seeing his condition.... She sat infront of him and cup his face in between his tears...

Sid : hmara bacha shehnaaz... He died because of her shehnaaz... Kaise maaf kru..???

Sana : sidharth.... He is in better place.... Vo jaha hai khush hai... Shayad uska or hmara saath utna hi tha..... Agar hm aise royege to vo kaise khush rhega..????

Sid looked at her with red teary eyes... These are the same words he said to her when she used to cry for their child whole day and night....

Sana : Tu aise royega... To fir usko bura lgegana.... Apne abbu ko aise dekh ke... Vo kya sochega... Ki uske abbu rondu hai ik number ke...  Said cutely making him smile hearing her...

Both hug each other tightly.... It's not like shehnaaz doesn't feel pain for loosing her child.... No one can imagine the pain of a mother...... But she didn't want to be sad and stress about anything.... She didn't want to loose her another child who is growing inside her as doctors strictly ask her to not to take any stress..... Moreover she is happy... Because she know her child is in safe hands... To Almighty... ❣️

__________________

Sidnaaz are standing there in balcony with sidharth Hugged shehnaaz from back....

Sid : shehnaaz...

Sana : hmm

Sid : meine kabhi nhi socha tha hmara ishq mukkamal hoga..... Said making her smile remembering their moments...

Sana : or mujhe pura yakeen tha.... Hmare mukammal ishq pr.. Oe Allah pr....

Jis cheez ko shiddat se chaho.... Sari kainat tumhe usse milane ki sajish mein mil jati hai..

They both are lost in each other when they hear a loud cries... Making them smile...

Sana : chalo ji... Apki beti ko apne abbu ki yaad aa rhi hai....  And smile...

Sid smack her head... And left inside to pick his princess who instantly stop crying seeing her abbu and pout like her mother.... Complaining his.. Why he left her alone here.....

Their princess..... Zinat khan.....

.
.
.
.
The end....

This story ends here..... 🥺🥺.... Thank you guys for all your love and support...... Thankyouuuuuuu....

One word for story...??? Did you like this...???

Seeing the all chaos around... I want to write a happy story... Without any twist and turn..... Just their happy moments..... I will update first chapter in the evening itself.... Stay tuned... 🥺❣️

Once again....

A big thank you to all of you.... ❣️