27 🌴

Sidharthhh....  Said in low soft voice....

Sid open his eyes and looked at the girl... His love.... His life... Shehnaaz sidharth khan.....

Sid : shehnaaz.....  Said with tears in his eyes....

He get up from bed ans cup her face lovingly looking at her for any scar...

Sid : tum.. Tum thik ho..????

Sana : shh.. Mein bilkul thik hoon.... Said calming making him more scared....

Sid looked at her worriedly.... She is wearing white clothes with open hair flying in air  ... Looking like an angel....

Sana : Allah bhi kaise kaise khel khelta hai na.....

Jab jeena nhi chahti thi...
Tab mout dekhti bhi nhi thi meri taraf...
Or ab jab jeena chahti hoon... Tumhare saath... Tab mout mere sir pe khadi hai....

Said looking at the front wall emotionlessly

Sid  : aise kyu bol rhi hai pagal....

Sana : that's the life sidharth... Life is so unpredictable..... Jo hum chahte hai vo to milta hi nhi hai... Lekin jo humne socha bhi nhi hota vo ho jata hai.....

Mujhe tumhare saath jeena tha sidharth... Pr shayad Allah ko kuch or hi manzoor hai....

And stand in front of him...

Hmara saath yahi tak tha sidharth.... Fir milege.... Kisi or sheher... Kisi or jagah... Kisi or duniya mein....

And started to fade away....

Sidharth panic and try to hold her... But couldn't.... Tears fall from his eyes....  He is looking at her with longingly....

Sid : I can't live without you shehnaaz.... Mujhe tumhare bina jeena nhi aata.... Please... Don't... Don't leave me... Come back shehnaaz.....

Mujhe tumhare saath jeena hai shehnaaz... I want to grow old with you.... You can't leave me like this shehnaaz.... You know na... Your sidharth is nothing without his shehnaaz.... Please dont... Don't go....

Said loudly.... But she only give him a smile in return and fade away....

Shehnaazzzzzzz....

Sid wake up with sweating profusely.... His heart is beating at his max pace..... He looked here and there and found himself in hospital......

Then he remember about her accident...

Shehnaaz... Whisper slowly....

His dream is flashing in front of his eyes like a movie...

He is going to run outside...when .... One nurse saw him and comes to him....

Nurse : sir... You can't go like this.... Please... You need rest sir.....

Sid : shehnaaz.... Shehnaaz kaha hai..???

Nurse : sir please... You need rest.... Ap...  Said worriedly...

Sid : shehnaaz.... Yelled and come out of his room.. And found sm sitting there with tears in her eyes...

Sm looked at him and come to him running....

Sm : tu thik hai na bacha.... Or.. Or.. Tu bahar kya kar rha hai.. Tujhe rest chahiye.... Aaja... Rest kr... And took him toward his ward

But Sid jerk her hand...

Sid : where is shehnaaz mom...??? Shehnaaz kahan hai....

Sm looked away in anger....

Sm : bs krde sidharth.... Uska ilaz chal rha hai.. Doctor dekh rhe hai use... Thik ho jayegi.... Chod na... Tu apna dyan rkh... Tujhe zaroorat hai aaram ki.... Chal... And hold his arm...

Sid jerk her hand and looked at her angrily.... He can't believe his ammi is saying these things... That too about her chanda.... What had happened to her..???  When she started to hate her chanda so much.. ???

Sid 's eyes fall on sd who is coming toward them with pale face.... He run to him and ask about shehnaaz...

Sid : abbu... Sheh... Shehnaaz...???

Sd looked down with tears in his eyes...

Sd : doctor ne bol... Bola hai.. Ki... Stammer little... Afraid of his reaction...

Sid : kya bola hai abbu... Btaye na...

Sd : jab tak shehnaaz... Shehnaaz ko hospital.... Lekar aaye... Bhut blood... Blood loss ho chuka tha....umm... Bachana thoda... Thoda mushkil hai.....

( sorry 😣 )

Sid stood there numb.... What it his dream comes true...??? What if she really leave him here ..???  What if she..... No no... This can't be happen... She can't leave him...

He run toward ot and saw red bulb is glowing... Thats mean operation is going on.... He sat there on bench reciting dua for her.....

In ot

Doctor are treating shehnaaz suddenly she started taking high breaths.... Doctor tries to calm her... But nothing works...

Soon she started loosing her conscious.... She close her eyes.... Her heart is slowed.... Her heart pulse started decreasing....

Doctor : ready electric shocks.... Fast... Order the nurse....

Doctor press the iron and she jump on her place.... He did two three times... But it didn't work....

Beeppppp

Doctor looked at the monitor and found straight line.......

.
.
.
.
MOVE ON.....

These are just two words.. But it take your whole life to admit these words...

Guys... Salman said to shehnaaz to move on.. And his meaning was... To move on from small tv platform to big screen.. ( bollywood..)

But people take it wrong and saying bad about her.......

For one second it we assume she had moved on... So what..??? It's hed life... Let her decide what she want.... Sidhi baat... Fans ho.. Fans ban ke raho.... Uski life ko control mat kro..... It's her choice.... That she wants to move on or want to stick with him.... You as a fan... You just have to support her...

Moreover... Did you really think she had moved on..????  Take your example... We just saw them on television and adore them.. From there only we start right.... We ( just saw them or their moments..) Still can't able to move on from him... Still can't believe he left us.... It's still so hard to digest that he is not in between us.....

And you think it's esay for her to move on..??  We just say them... But she.. She lives that moments with him..... She spend her day and night with him...

If she is smiling and trying to enjoy her life... Then what's the wrong about it..???  Is that mean she has moved on..???

Can't you see pain in her eyes..???  Can't you see her fake smile...???  Her eyes lost that shine.... She is not that shehnaaz anymore.... And truly... I miss that old shehnaaz 💔.....

I never say anything about trolling Or anything... But it's just too much....

Sorry... If I hurt you... But i just said the truth....

Every person has right to live their life as they want.....

Live and let live....

Thankyou....
.
.
.
.
Good night