12 🌴

At office....

Sidharth reach at the office and everyone welcome him happily.... He is everyone's favorite.... Because of his jovial nature...

He greet each and every one... Some are new who didn't knew him but still feel enlighten after meeting him and become his fan....

Shehnaaz was is meeting room so she didn't knew anything....

After meeting every one sidharth enter inside her cabin and smile... It's still same as it was 5 years ago.... Just one change....

She kept Imran 's pic there on desk  which is not there now.... And instead of that... Her parents pic is placed there where she is in her mother's arm smiling looking at them....

He smile looking at her pic and caress it with love.... The door open making him turn around to see ...

And here he is... Standing in front of him in her formal suit with nude makeup and straight hair and heels....( which she hate to wear)

Shehnaaz looked at him and sat on her chair crossing him like she didn't care making him sigh at her behavior....

Sana sat on her chair and engross herself in her file....

Sana : kyu aaye yahan...???  Said without looking at him....

Sid smile sheepishly... And sat in front of her keeping lunch box on table...

Sid : khana leke aaya tha.. Chalo saath khate hai.... Said with shining eyes just like shinchan..

Shehnaaz looked at tiffin.... Nd something happen inside her.... It's been 5 years since she eat in tiffin box packed by her tayi ammi.....

Tears formed in her eyes but she close her eyes and control herself.... And again looked down at her files...

Sana : mujhe bhookh nhi hai... Tum kha lo....

Sid : Aree aise kaise.... 5 saal baad aaya hoon.. Or tum mere saath khana bhi nhi kha sakti cutie.....

Shehnaaz looked at him instantly as he said ' cutie ' .....  Sid saw some emotions in her eyes but it vanishes immediately....

Sana : sidharth please.... Mujhe bhookh nhi h... Agar lgegi to mein canteen se kuch kha lungi... Please tum jao or apna tiffin bhi le jao....

Sid become sad hearing this and said in his painful voice...

Sid : tumhe bahar ka khana pasand nhi hai....

Sana looked at him with poker face...

Sana : yaha 1 sec mein log badal jate hai... Unki pasand napasand badal jati hai... Unki priorities badal jati h.... Or ye to fir bhi 5 saal ho chuke h.... Sab badal gya h...

And turn her chair to wipe the tear that fall from her eyes.... But Sid saw it and feel pain in his heart to see his girl suffering.... He keep lunch box there only and left from there...

Shehnaaz turn when she hear door closed voice. ... Her eyes fall on lunch box and tears formed in her eyes....

She open the lunch box hurriedly and take one bite from it and close her eyes....

She remember how her tayi ammi used to fed her lovingly.... She always forget to take tiffin then she used to send it through sidharth or driver.....

Tears are falling from her eyes as she is taking bites.... Suddenly she started coughing badly when someone give her water....

She take it and drink it.... She looked at the person and morsel fall from her hand as she saw sidharth standing there smiling....

Sid : iska mtlb tumhe khana khane se problem nhi thi.... Tumhe mere saath khana khane mein problem thi.. Haina...???  Tabhi jaise hi tumhe lga mein chala gya tum saath hi start ho gyi...  Said controlling his laughter looking at her face...

Sana looked down with pout... Don't know what to answer him... She has cought red handed....

Sid : tum khalo bhai.... Hmara kya h... Hum bhi Chalte h kahin or khana khane.... Chalo chotu... Said looking at the lunch box in his hands...  And took one two steps... When smirk bearing her...

Sana : tum yaha baith... Baith ke kha sakte ho.....  Said in low voice...

Sid  turn toward her... And smirk

Sid : tumne kuch kaha kya...???

Sana glare at him hardly making him smile and sat hurriedly and open his lunch box....

Sidharth is talking with her like a excited child and she is listening him silently eating her food....

Sid : uff... Maza aa gya.... Hume saath mein khana kha na chahiye.... Jada maza aata hai.. Haina.... Said with twinkling eyes...

While shehnaaz glare at him.... Sid got signal and get up from his seat and going to left when shehnaaz stop him...

Sana : Sidharth....

Sidharth turn toward her and smile

Sana : thankyou....

Sid : you are most welcome cutie said little bowing infront of her making her shake her head at his antics...

Sid spend some time in office and when office hours ends he goes to shehnaaz 's cabin to take her home....

Shehnaaz never go to home at this time since 5 years... But you know our shuklaji 's charm... No one can say no to him and his puppy eyes...

Both left to home in her car.... As Sid send his car with driver ....

They reach home.... Sid open rhe door and enter inside followed by shehnaaz...

When someone come and hug sidharth tightly.... Making him take two steps back.. And shehnaaz held his back so that he didn't fall....

Both looked at each other... When that girl kiss on his cheeks....  Making them come out of their eye lock...

.
.
.
.
.
.
Byeeee