8 🌴

She is standing there facing her back to him.... She is trying to find something.....

Shehnaaz.......

Shehnaaz froze on her place..... Someone called her...??? No... She is dreaming... There is no one who will talk with her....

She again continue to work ...

Sid looked at her back with tears in his eyes..... She is wearing black colour formal dress... Her hairs are tied in messy bun....

She is not able to balance herself and going to fall but Sid hold her before she fall....

Finally he saw her face....

But he become shocked to see her condition.....

Her eyes have bags under her eyes along with dark circles.... Her face is pale.... She looked so broken and lost so much weight.... Her face lost its charm.... There is no shine in her eyes.... They are void of any emotion.....

And next thing which shook him to core.... She is drunk... The girl who used to hate alcohol.. Is return home around 3 a. m. Sloshed in alcohol.....

Sid : shehnaaz.... Cutie.... And remove her hair flick from her face and caress it softly....

Tears formed in her eyes.... In these five year, first time she felt loved .... Someone caress her hairs lovingly....

Sid looked at her tears and wipe them with his hands....

Sid : what happen baby....

Sana : bhookh lgi h.... Said with pout and making him smile at his cute baby...

Sid pick her in his arms and make her sit on slab.... And looked here and there to feed his baby.... He found some packets of noodle... And thought to make it...

/ noodle bnane ki recipe nhi btauga mein.. 🤣😂... Like he boil the noodles and chop the vegetables like capsicum  , carrot,  cabbage etc.... Then  ____  bss baki tumhe pta.... /

He serve the noodles in plate and give it to her whose eyes sparkle like a child seeing noodles...

Sana : tumhe pta... Noodles mere fav hai...

Sid smile at her...

Sid : mujhe nhi pta hoga to kise pta hoga....  And smile painfully...

He looked at her who is trying to eat noodles but failing badly..... Sid shake his head in disbelief and held fork from her....
/ chopsticks 🥢 nhi use krne aati mujhe.. 🥺/

He make her eat with his hands lovingly... Standing in between her legs.... While shehnaaz is blabbering in her drunken voice which sidharth is not understanding....

He wash his hands later on and wild her mouth too.......

Shehnaaz forward her hands in front of him and ask him to pick her.... Which he oblige happily....

He pick her in his arms and take her to her room.... He looked at her and found her already asleep in his arms....

Baaton ko teri hum bhula na sake....
Ho ke juda hum na juda ho sake....
Dil mein hai zinda
Har ghadi tu kahin
Ho ke juda hum na juda ho sake.....

He make her lay on bed and cover her with blanket.... Her face is looking so calm innocent when she is sleeping....

He sat beside her and caress her hair lovingly.... He want to know the reason about her misery.... And only one person can tell him about all this.... His father...

Thinking all this... He slept sitting beside her only holding her hand in his hands....

Next morning 🌞

Sun rays fall on his eyes making him  stir in his sleep.... He open his eyes slowly and yawn... He looked around and found himself in her room while she is sleeping there....

His eyes fall on the clock and he immediately get up from bed... It's time of her waking up... And if she see him there then Allah also can't save him from her....

He looked at her one last time and left from there.....

Unknown to him... One person saw him coming out of her room...

Shehnaaz wake up and looked around... She get a little blur flashback of last night... But then shrug her thoughts....

It's been 4 years since she started drinking... So it become normal for her.... And she is used to the headache after hangover...

Jab dil ke ghav gehre ho to baki dard kam hi lagte hai....

She get ready and reach downstairs.... She saw sm and sd sitting there having breakfast....

She is going to left when stop hearing her name...

Shehnaaz....

Shehnaaz turn and found sidharth standing there with his usual smile..... She is seeing him after 5 years....  He is smiling at her but she is standing on her place without any emotion....

Sid : kaisi ho shehnaaz...

Sana : thik....

And going to left from there when sud held her hand...

Sid : are.. Kider ja rhi ho... Chalo aao... Aaj saath mein breakfast krte h... And going to drag her into her room...

But then hear a thud sound and saw his ammi who left from there throwing her plate.......

Sana looked at sidharth and free her hand and left from there....

While he is standing still on his place trying to understand.... When he saw his father run behind shehnaaz with tiffin box and cone back after some seconds only with same tiffin box and sad eyes....

Sid : dad.... I want to know everything now... I can't .... I don't know....  Mujhe sab janna hai..... Kya hua hai inn 5 saalo mein....

Ammi shehnaaz se itni nafrat kyu krti h..??? Or imran bhai kider hai..??? Shehnaaz aise....

Sd looked at him with teary eyes... He looked at sidharth..... And both father son duo goes to garden and sat there on the bench....

.
.
.
.
Next chapter will answer your all questions......

Stay tuned....