30 🌴

Guys... We will not talk about that anymore....  Jisko bolna hai vo bol ke hi rhega.. Chahe jitna marzi samjha lo..... So let's forget all these things.... And focus on her debut movie....

Ik hi baat bolugi.. Please.... Just as hint ki kya ho rha hai..... (  during bb when finale was coming near... Channel play a card " MSK "  And you know what happen after that and why they did so.....)

Today too.. Shehnaaz 's movie is going to release and they started all these cheap things again.....

Apne ap ko tyar rkho... Kyunki hmari queen to kam kregi.... Or vo jiske saath kregi... Ye media or kuch so called fans use uske saath link krege.....

But you have to trust her..... You will support her.... If you can't support her or trust her. . Then leave today only.....

Sid is always with her...... Always ❣️...

People started calling themselves sidheart after this after hurting Sid 's heart ( which is shehnaaz)

People started calling themselves sidheart after this after hurting Sid 's heart ( which is shehnaaz) ... So this is for you guys...

At last..... Agar shehnaaz ki jagah apka koi apna family member ya apki apni behn hoti na... To ap khud use bolte move on krne ke liye..... And it's not myth.. It's a fact.......

Thankyou..

Chalo start kre......

Flashback....

Sidnaaz return to their house after getting discharge from hospital.... They are coming home after 1 week....

In this week... Sm comes to hospital but not to meet shehnaaz... But just to meet sidharth who didn't even looked at her after that day....

Sm is standing in living area.. Come running toward him.... And hug him tightly... Sidharth looked at shehnaaz who is looking at them with smile....

He didn't tell her anything yet.. Because he didn't want to stress her about anything....

He broke the hug and turn to shehnaaz....

Sid : chalo... Tumhe rest ko zarurat hai...

Sana nod her head and go to sm and hug her which she didn't reciprocate... While sid fist his hand in anger.....

Sm jerk her away from her... Sana is going to fall but sid hold her before she fall.... His anger cross all the boundaries now....

Sid : mrs. Khan .... Yelled loudly.....

Sana looked at him shocked... He didn't call her ammi... Is it because of her..?? No.. She didn't want to separate son from his mother....

Sid held shehnaaz in his arms and keep her face on his chest caressing her hair lovingly.....