19 🌴

Kabir bhai.. I never talk with him but still I feeling like I lost my family member... I can't even think about his family and his love...

I always thought sidharth is always with us...  But yesterday I go back to 2 September... 

Just remember him in your prayers 🙏

Let's start.....

Sidharth is sitting in his room with laptop in his lap...

He heard a knock and ask the person to enter inside....

He looked up and found sm standing there with glass of milk...

Sm sat beside him and handover him the glass and sat there beside him....

Sid complete his work drinking milk... And then shut down his laptop and lay on his ammi 's lap..

Sm : beta.... Tumhe shaadi.... And Sid get up from her lap.... She again kept his head on her lap.... And tell him to kept quiet... First listen to me....

Sm : shanaya Or tumhara rishta tay huye kafi time ho gya hai beta.... Agar apko nikkah nhi krna to atleast choti si engagement hi kr lete hai...

Before taking any decision... Think about shanaya bacha..... She is waiting for you from so long.... Doesn't you want to end her pain...

Sid : or jo mera dard hai uska kya...??? Kaise btau apko.... I m waiting for shehnaaz... And I can wait for her whole life.... I want to wait for her ammi... I didn't want to give her right to anyone..... Only she has right on me..... Only she... 💔... Said in his mind...

Sm : bol kuch sidharth.... Kaha kho gya..???

Sid : mujhe time chahiye ammi.... Please... Said looking at her pleading with his  eyes...

Sm sighed and get up from bed....

Sm : tumne bhut time le liya sidharth.... I give you one more week..... After one week,  you are going to engaged to shanaya...

And left from there leaving a tensed sidharth...

One week passed like this only..... He tries his best to find shehnaaz.... But couldn't....

She left the house the very next day after dadu 's  funeral..... Sidharth was gone put of town for some of five work and shehnaaz left from there

Because she know if Sid come back... He never let her go..... She resign from " Khan enterprise "  And left the house with just one photo frame of whole family and one wooden box ....

Sd tries to stop her but sm held him back and smile looking at shehnaaz....

When Sid come back... He was so shocked and worried for her..... Where is she..???  All he could think is about this question... And still finding the answer....

He hire best detective but still couldn't find her..... But he never loose hope.... He is trying and will try till his last breathe....

He is sitting in his room with his head in his hands..... Tomorrow is his engagement and he still didn't have any clue about shehnaaz......

I m sorry shehnaaz..... I m really sorry..... Please come back.... Your sidharth is missing you.... Please come back....
.
.
.
.
Today is sidharth and shanaya 's engagement.....

/ I didn't knew if it happens in Muslims or not.... But meri ik dost jo muslim thi... Uski engagement huyi thi... /

Sid is standing on stage looking dashing as usual with his father.... His eyes fall on shanaya who is coming toward him holding her lehanga along with his mother and her parents....

Sid looked away and his eyes fall on shehnaaz.... She is smiling in that picture.. Her face is glowing without makeup too.... He smile looking at her pic with tears in his eyes....

Shanaya come to stage looking beautiful.. She looked at sidharth with teary eyes.... She dreamt of this day.... Her love is going to complete....

Both stand facing each other and shanaya forward her hand in front of sidharth...

Sidharth looked at shehnaaz 's pic and then looked at shanaya.... He didn't hold her hand and try to make her wear a ring...

'  stop Mr. Khan ... '

Sid froze on his spot recognize the voice.... How couldn't he..???  It's voice of his shehnaaz  .....

He turn happily toward the source of the voice and tears formed in his eyes seeing her in front of him after 6 months....

He run toward her and hug her tightly..... Tears are falling from their eyes.... Shehnaaz reciprocate the hug and smile blissfully....

After a longggg 5 minutes... They break the hug and looked at each other....

Their eye talk....

Sana : apna waada todne vale the tum...

Sid : kabhi nhi.... Sidharth sirf shehnaaz ka hai or uska hi rhega.... And show her his ring finger where bandage is wrapped

Sana held his finger and kiss it softly....

Sana : ap bhi na....

Sid : ye to kuch nhi... Sidharth apni shehnaaz ke liye kuch bhi kr sakta hai.... Said dramatically......

Making her giggle.....

.
.
.